8 +

lorin walked hand and hand into the party with lathan. both their worried thoughts had disappeared. mosey pulled lorin into his side and held a firm grip on her waist.

mosey pulled lorin onto the dance floor as pussy fair by jhené aiko came on.

lorin turned around as she pushed her ass into his crotch. lorin grabbed the back of lathans neck making him look down at her.

"i know you love fucking me."
lorin whispered into his ear.

lorin smirked as she felt lathans goosebumps on the back of his neck.

"just because we best friends don't mean i can't fuck you."
he muttered flashing his grills shortly after.

lorin turned back around, lathan grabbed lorins waist as he pushed her closer to him. tingles ran through lathans body. what was this girl doing to him he sighed

"fuck all your free time, you don't need no me time. just you and me time."
lorin sang along as she swayed her hips.

they had always danced at parties as friends. only this intimate when she was drunk and he was high. but they were sober. it made lathan frustrated. he couldn't tell if lorin was feeling him or not. lathan shrugged off the thought and continued dancing.

lathans eyes darted across the room seeing sebastian-lorins ex- staring at the two dance together. lathan shot him a smile as the diamonds from his mouth danced in the light. he kissed lorins cheek and kept his hands on her waist. "mine" he mouthed to chris.

sebastian chuckled and walked upstairs.

+

lorin squinted her eyes and stuck her tongue out as she tasted the punch. alcohol free my ass. she had left mosey and was with sage. "i'm going to the bathroom!" lorin yelled as she sat her cup down, sage nodded and lorin got up.

lorin walked upstairs to the bathroom. she opened the door revealing a drunken sebastian. he pulled her into the bathroom and locked the door. "what are you doing?" lorin asked as he pushed her against the wall.

"i miss you."
he voiced as she could smell the alcohol on his breath.

he leaned into her lips as he kissed her. she tried to push him away but he swiftly grabbed her throat. he applied a heavy amount of force to her small neck.

lorin grabbed his wrist trying to pull him off of her.

"i missed touching you."
he whispered in her ear as he split lorins thighs with his hands

"you're hurting me seb"
was all lorin could get out. he saw the pure fear in her eyes.

he kept his grip around her neck. it burned sebastians insides that she was with lathan and not him.

"move!"
lorin screamed at the top of her lungs as his hand touched her in places only lathan should.

he ignored her and continued his hurtful actions.

"sage! lathan!"
lorin yelled as she kicked her legs and tried to force his hand off her neck.

"stop! stop!"

"lorin?"
lathan asked against the door

thank god she thought to herself.

he continued to jiggle the door handle try to open the door.

lorins tears slipped down her face as the boy manipulated her body. she continued to kick her legs and wail her arms, lorin scratched his face before the door swang open
somehow.

"nigha what the fuck is you doin!"
lathan yelled as he pushed chris into the bathtub

lathan threw punches into chris's nose and mouth repeatedly, he grabbed the collar of his shirt. chris's blood leaked down his white shirt due to his busted lip

"you a bitch. touch her again and you won't live to see your graduation. i promise i will bust a cap in yo ass with no hesitation."
lathan said breathing loudly

jay and royce came into the bathroom. royce tended to me asking if i was okay and jay walked towards lathan pulling him off of chris.

sebastian got out the tub as he bumped shoulders with mosey and began to speak again

"shes so soft and warm. she used to scream my name when i po-"
sebastian tried to get out

but mosey tackled him. sebastian threw three punches at moseys nose which caused him to bleed and become slightly caught off guard.

mosey punched him once more knocking him out cold.
mosey stood up in the hallway that was full of people and kicked him in his stomach.

"bitch."
lathan said and spit on him

lorin cried as she sat in the bathroom looking down at the floor. lathan turned to look at her and his heart broke. who would want to hurt her like that. there is something seriously wrong with that nigga.

lathan rushed over to her and engulfed her in a hug.

"everything is gonna be okay shorty. don't worry."
he said as he wiped her tears away

"i'm so sor-"
lorin tried to say

"lorin shut the fuck up. it's in no way your fault. you just wanted to use the bathroom and this asshole hurt you. don't ever say it's your fault."

lorin nodded as she cried into lathans chest. all her friends came up the stairs walking over the piece of shit known as chris.

lorin and mosey stood up as they told the group "we should leave and go home."

the people in the hallway stared at the friends as they walked down the stairs leaving chris on the floor.

i guess they were right about the bad feeling.

well fuck.

_________________________
vote + comment ☄️
um ✨🥺✨
you guys still fw the book rt?