Chapter T.H.R.E.E

STOP HERE AND LIKE! ❤️❤️

"What is he talking about Alana?" Jaden asked as the officer, Griffin, Charli, Anthony who had just recently woke up to be filled in on the chaos, went into the living room.

"Umm- well you see I had umm- lied about Charli's parents knowing she was coming over, but I promise I didn't know about her running away." Lana spilled to Jaden. Him being this mad can only mean telling the truth is in your best bet.

"And why did Charli and Alana post a video of you guys 'throwing it back'? " Anthony asked.

"I was only suppose to be a draft, Charli was never suppose to actually post it." Lana glared at Charli.

"It should have never been taken in the first place." Griffin grabbed Lana by the arm and landed firey swats weighs each word.

"Ow you're right Griff- I- OW!" Lana said and she sat

"Charli do you want to explain to the officer that you were not kidnapped?" Jaden said fire seeping from his eyes.

"I- well- I- well-." Charli stuttered.

"Spit it out young lady." The officer said the more level headed one.

"If I said yes, will I get to go with you or- because I really don't want to stay here, he's going to kill me." Charli said jokingly, which caused Lana to laugh a little and so did Charli, but no other adult in the room really thought it was funny.

Jaden quickly picked her up, spent her around, and landed 10 swats.

Lana instantly shut up.

"Do you still think it is funny?" Jaden asked seriously.

The officer turned to look the other direction.

"No sorry!" Charli quickly said in between soft cries.

He sat her down.

"Now answer his questions." Jaden said.

"Yes sir." Charli said, she turned to the officer. "No I wasn't kidnapped, I ran away from my grandparents on my own." Charli said.

"We are sooooooo screwed." Lana whispered.

"Hey...." Anthony said and smacked her head. "Watch your mouth."

She sighed. "Yes sir."

"Well I think my investigation is complete. Get yourself things together, I have to return you to your grandmother." The officer told Charli.

"Aweee do I have to?" Charli asked.

"Yeah does she have to Jaden?" Lana asked.

"Officer did you think maybe if I get her parents on the phone and explain the situation, that I would be able to take her home after we get done here?" Jaden asked.

"If her parents get permission, yes." The officer said.

Jaden took out his phone and made a call. The end result was Charli was staying with them until they her parents came back in another month.

"Yay you're staying a month!" Lana said.

"I know I'm so excited." Charli said.

"I wouldn't get to exited if I were you guys." Griffin said as he over heard them.

Lana sighed they were in some shit.

"Exactly." Jaden echoed. "One Charli you snuck out, 2. Lana you lied, 3 Alana and Charli you both threw it back in a TIK TOK when you both know your not allowed to do that." Jaden carried on.