Chapter F.O.U.R

Lana's POV

"Charli get up we have to get ready." I told Charli as I pushed her over.

"There is literally no need fo you to hit me like that." Charli groaned.

"Um hit is actually a really strong word, I barely tapped you Charli." I scoffed she can be such a drama queen sometimes.

"Anyways, why are we getting up again?" Charli questioned.

"Well because our month of grounding is over, your parents are coming and I am going with you because the boys are going on tour and apparently 'my school work isn't up to par' so I can't go." I sighed.

"Oh yeah that's total bull, it was only a progress report." Charli said.

"That's what i'm saying, a PROGRESS REPORT meaning it's my progress not where I am now." I yelled. It's total bullshit. I just think they don't want to have to watch out for me.

*knock knock*

"Come in." Charli said as the two girls were finishing up packing.

"I heard yelling are you guys okay?" Quinton said as he brought his bag into my room.

"Yeah we're good, why do you have your bag packed I thought the guys weren't leaving until next week?" I questioned. The boys always waited until the very last three days to pack.

"Well I'm actually going with you to our god parents because my grades are not up to par to go on the tour." Quinton said as he laid down on my bed stomach first. Ughhhhhh great I was hoping Quinton would sneak me back some stuff I guess not anymore.

"Let me guess you argued with them?" Charli questioned.

I laughed.

"Yep, and you know how well Kio takes to arguing about grades." He said.

"No room for discussion." I said trying my best Kio voice.

"It's just not fair this is the biggest tour, and this one is out of the country they only go on those every three years." Charli pouted. She usually goes on each tour with me so I'm not alone when the boys are doing their thing. We have to stay hidden most of the time because she is so popular. But her parents decided additional punishment was needed so non of us are going.

"THREEEEE months of work!" Quinton yelled.

"SSHHHHHHHHHHSHHHH... dammit...They can probably hear you." I tried to quiet him down. "Kios room is right next door."

"Oh yeah, you're right." He said.

I went outside my door to look and see if anyone had heard, and then I closed it.

"So I was thinking, the boys are going to have some fun, why can't we have any fun?" I smiled as their faces perked up. "The hype house is planning on throwing a couple of parties while Sway is out of town, and I think we should go to them."

"My parents would never let us go to the parties after a certain time." Charli said.

"I know. That's why we would need to sneak out to go to the parties, are you guys down?" I asked.