𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀

CRITERIA

CRITERIA

Foreword:
•Judges are not allowed to comment but do not vote or follow.
•Send the scores via DM on this account.
•It is a must to send the scores on time.
•Please judge in a fair but strict manner. Don't be intimated with the number of reads and votes.

-----

Character Development- 25%

-How much did the used character is developed in the story? Well, of course readers would very much like to see their bias with a different character and aura and not just their usual traits

Story Telling- 20%

-In order for the readers to engage the stated scene of the story, it must be well written in a matter that is detailed and descriptive. In that way the readers would very much be connected with the plot and it makes the story more exciting and addicting.

Book Cover- 15%

-Catching the attention of the readers is one of the many ways on how to get your story popular. Especially when it comes to giving your story an attracting title, description and book cover. (If the cover is not made by the author of the book then please leave this blank)

Twisted Plots- 30%

-Gaining the emotions of the readers help too. In making plots, it is just necessary to put something surprising and unusual to make it more interesting.

Grammar and Punctuation- 10%

-In order for the readers to understand the story more, the authors should have a skill in having correct grammars and not having an excess number of typo errors and exclamatory marks.