1. My name is Jimmy, you better not wear it out.

I lay on my stiff bed placed in the corner of my small room, the sheets are peeled of the top left corner.
My head is pounding and thick, syrup-like blood drips slowly from my nose.
"Your nose is bleeding." Amanda says in a bitchy voice and rolls over to face me.
"I know. Whats you point?" I reply quietly.
"You don't care?" She asks.
"I'm too high to care." I look over at the half tray of coke laying on the bedside table.
"You're disgusting." She snarls and gets up.
"I know." I roll my eyes.
She slips on her jeans and her tube top, lights a cigarette and stands at the door of my room.
"See you next week asshole." She walks out without letting me answer.
"You owe me for the coke!"
"Fuck you." She slams the front door.
I sit up and look at my graffitied walls, they swirl slowly. I push myself off my unmade bed and stumble into the kitchen, I didn't think that the Coke would kick-in this fast. I grab a pack of Oreos from the top shelf of the cupboard and retreat back into my room. I rip open the Oreos and pop one in my mouth, I get the sudden urge to jump out my window. Instead I call my best friend, Billie.
"Hello?" He picks up the phone, sounding exhausted.
"Hey man!" I almost shout at him.
"Holy, what's gotten into you?"
"Im high."
"That's what I thought. Let me guess. You want me to pick you up?"
"Only if you want to!"
"I guess I will." He says sarcastically, I can hear his goofy smile from the other end of the phone.
"Awesome! I can't wait!" I hang up the phone before he can reply.
Five minutes later he knocks on the door.
"Fuck. Come in!!" I shout.
He opens the door and walks inside.
"One minute!" I quickly pull on a pair of black jeans and a Metallica shirt. "I'm ready." I open my room door.
He gets off the couch and leads me to his car.
"There's a party a couple blocks down, our group is crashing it. Wanna go?" He asks before plopping down in the drivers seat.
"Is that even a question?" I grin excitedly.
Time skip :)
I walk into the party alongside Billie. I admire all the "normal" girls dressed in short, leather, shiny pink dresses.
"What the fuck are they doing here?" A girl with long blonde hair snarls.
"We're here to make your fantasies come true baby." Billie yells over the music.
"Aha, sure we are." I glare at her, "I'm here to make her fantasies come true." I point to Amanda. She walks over and dances with me. Soon Tre and mike join us and they change the music. I jump along to Black flag and make out with Amanda.
I'm having a great time at this shitty party.