Going In Too Deep

Symone

I walk around the swimming pool staring at everyone here. So many friendly faces and happy vibes started to make me grin, but it stop when I saw my two annoying brothers arguing.

"Damn I'll be glad when you to grow up," I snapped towards them.

"And I'll be glad when you stop being a pain in the ass," Treyvon said back in a smart ass tone.

I rushed towards him causing both of them to run off from me. I heard laughing as I turned around towards a group of boys looking at me.

"Whats funny?" I said

The cute one leaned forward and said, "I remember when I gave my sister hell just like how your brothers doing you."

I laughed to myself before walking around and looking at everything. The scenery was so breathtaking and it just makes you want to sit and take pictures.

"Its pretty aint it," I heard a soft voice come from behind me.

I turned and saw a tall slim girl standing there in her bath suit. She had her hands on her hip as she look around with me.

"Yea," I said

She stuck her hand out, "Sup the name is Dakota."

"Symone," I said shaking her hands.

"You must be new or something I never saw your face over here before or even other places, and trust me I be everywhere."

I laughed some, "Uh yeah, I just move here like almost two weeks ago."

She smiled some, "Good, all these other hoes out here aint worth having a friend. Since you just came that means you're not tainted with them."

We started laughing some and talk about LA. She then talks about she's been swimming here every summer and just became a life guard last month. I ask is there a chance I could apply for the position because I wanna have something to do and get out some.

"Girl yes, it's me and another boy. He is an actual lifeguard, and be doing it for years. He also be at the beach some days."

She showed me the direction he be at and we started walking towards that way. Along the way I heard someone say something causing me to turn around.

"Huh," I said as I stared at the guy confused.

"I said why are you leaving so soon beautiful," the man said causing me to smirk.

"Oh well nothing is that amusing to me that makes me want to stay longer."

He chuckled some before walking up towards me staring me right in the eyes, "Well I'm sorry you didn't see me sooner."

I lick my lips already feeling myself getting pulled into his act, "Well you got a few seconds so go ahead and tell me whats up."

He shook his head some, "I will need more than just a few seconds sweetheart. I'm not no minute man. I'm a rare breed and I will require a lot more than these other niggas been getting."

At this point I look over towards Dakota and she was grinning her ass off. I can say he caught me off guard because shit, what do I say now?

"Are you new here?" He ask and I nodded

"Perfect and it makes sense. You ain't like these other bitches." He said but more to his self

"I told her," Dakota said causing us to look over.

"She's different as hell, kinda stand out without trying." She said and he agreed.

"Hell yeah that's why I came over here." He said as I watched him slowly reached for my hand.