Chapter 8:Paris Tells Ocean About Kol

(That Night in Brazil)
Paris's POV: I smile brightly as I braid Ocean's hair and she hums along to "Sofia the first" which is playing on the tv. I frown softly knowing it's the Father's Day special , I always regretted that she never met Kol.
Ocean:"Mommy?" I Smile Softly as She Says That Ocean is like a power up. Her voice it's self brings me joy.
Me:"yes baby?" I reply as I continue braiding her hair.
Ocean:"Why don't I have a daddy?" My heart skips a beat at those words as I finish braiding.
Me:"what? That's not true, you have a daddy he's just busy protecting you ." I Say I hate lying to her but then again it could be possible that's probably why Marcel visited and then Klaus. I smile softly. Ocean sits next to me smiling brightly.
Ocean:"really?! What's he like mommy? What does he look like?" I giggle before I take out my box and unlock it and give her a picture of Kol.
Me:"This Is Your Daddy,He's cool, funny, romantic, He always knew how to brighten my day. Kinda like you," I Smile as I pinch her cheek after I Say that. Ocean giggles and then points to my old necklace in the box. I pick it up Smiling Softly.
Ocean:"did daddy give you that?" I sigh sadly as I look at it.
Me:"yeah,he did." I say letting my voice crack at the end I smile at Ocean and put around her neck.
Me:"and it's yours now." Ocean Smiles brightly and hugs me.
Ocean:"I Love you Mommy." I Smile kissing her head.
Me:"I love you too baby."