Magic Island.

-Liam

Lucy looks so good right now. She didn't freak out when she seen what I was, and she don't look at me differently. She is so perfect, I'm the luckiest man in the world.

"A penny for your thoughts?" Lucy asked me pulling me out of my thoughts. "Well I would rather show you. If that's alright with you?" I asked her in a deep voice staring deep into her eyes, searching for the fire inside her.

"Liam I would love nothing more. Come on I see a cave over there." Lucy says as she pulls me towards the cave. It's so dark in there I open my wings and light up the cave. Lucy gasps. She is in awe of me and I couldn't be more proud of her for accepting me for who I am.

I'm not a monster in her eyes, I'm just the man she loves and cares deeply for. Tonight I will show her who I am, and what I am inside and out! And I will let her pull out whatever she needs from me to make her stronger. This is it the moment of truth, to see if we can be together, mentally physically, emotionally, and test our strengths as a whole. I'm a ball of nerves and so excited at the same time.

"Can I touch them? Or will they burn me? I know they are flames but will they hurt me?" Lucy asks stepping closer to me with her hands out. " No don't touch them yet. We will have to wait until we bond together. Then you can touch them all you want. I promise." I explained. She's so sweet always trying to make sure everyone else is okay and she is over here trying to touch fire.

"Okay baby, I will be very careful. Can I touch the rest of you?" She asks in a small voice.

"Yes Luc you can touch everywhere but my wings." I say in a chuckle. She is so fucking cute and sexy.

Lucy walks over to me, she stood on her tiptoes kissing me hungrily our tongues dance twirling in and out. She sucks my tongue dry, she starts licking me down my jawline to my collarbone, peppering kisses all the way to my belt.

"That's is my sweet Lucy pull my cock out and let me fuck your face." She does as she told and looks up at me with the pink glow in her eyes. She wants it, no she needs it so much right now. I can read her like a book and I love when she likes to play dirty.

She bobs her head up and down gagging on my cock. I don't know if it was her powers or seeing me but the fire in her has been lit.

"Stand up Lucy and take off your clothes, let me see that beautiful body. She blushes and it's so fucking adorable. I know she hasn't ever been told what to do and her innocence is so fucking sexy.

I pull my shirt over my head and take my shoes off stepping out of my jeans. "Well someone is happy to see me." She says again her face turns red.

"Well what would you expect have you looked in a mirror? You're are so unbelievably beautiful Luc, I could just eat you up." I say licking my lips. She steps closer to me and puts her hand on my cheek and says.

"Then why don't you?" My instincts kicked in and I pushed her to the ground spreading her legs, gripping her thighs pushing my tongue deep in her pussy.

"Fuck Liam that feels so good." She moaned so loud the cave shook. Her legs are shaking and I know she's close. I pick her up and slam her in to the side of the cave never taking my cock out of her.

"Goddamn Luc you feel so good." I groan and pump in and out take my cock almost all the way out of her before I slam it back in.

"Harder" She yelled. I move faster and harder, I look up at her and I tell her "Take what you need, let me fill you up in all ways." I whisper and a moan escaped my lips.

She stares deep in my eyes I swear she's looking at my soul. She smashes her lips to mine and starts to suck the life out of me. Only she has control over it she don't suck me hard and fast, no she goes slow and takes very little. Just enough to feel my energy flow through her body. The whole cave is filled with pink and gold as our powers are both out and it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.