Chapter 12: Dinner Disaster.

Lirina P.O.V

I am outside right now chasing Allie while Gracie is relaxing on the sideline in the sun. The Queen wanted them to spend time outside and she thought why not bring me with them. Allie keeps jumping from tree to tree. I would run and climb it trying to get her.

I try to tag her with my claw but end up slicing through a branch causing her to fall pretty far down.

'Our mate!' Jess says panicking.

"Sis are you ok?!" Gracie says running towards her. I jump down seeing dirt marks on her body. Her eyes close. I sniff her.

'Wake up please. I didn't mean to...please' I whine licking her cheek rubbing my side against her then lay down next to her.

"Sis!" Gracie starts to Panick shaking her body.  "What happens love?" She asked looking towards me.

'I accidently claw a branch she was standing on' I said in a shaky breath. It was quiet for a little. Allie opens her eyes and stare up at us. Pretending to yawn.

"Gosh that fall was so relaxing. I passed out asleep" she says laughing. Gracie shakes her head and push her standing up walking away. I shake my head following her.

"Sis! Babe! Come on I was joking. I can't die from that fall" she says from behind us.

Me and Gracie look at each other. She winks at me. I try to smile stopping with her. Allie bump into her from behind causing her to trip over me. 

"Owe!" She says rubbing her head standing up. "Haha...nice trick"
I snort laughing with Gracie.

"At least we didn't play dead"

'That's true. That was overboard' I say to her in the mate bond.

"I'm sorry. I just thought it was funny at the moment" Allie says. I nod my head accepting her and lick her cheek for a kiss. She kisses my head.

"Ok loves. Dad calls us for dinner" Gracie says and start walking to the door of the castle. We follow along. Turning down hallways to get to the dining room area.

'Something feels off' Jess mumbles.

I sniff the air. 'It does' I respond. I sit down next to Allie and Gracie near their chair. With the Queen and King.

"How was outside? Did you have fun?" She asked smiling at them she reaches and pets my fur. I end up purring.

"Good. I had a blast with Lilly. Gracie also did to" Allie says responding. I feel a stare on me. I look over seeing the king glaring at me.

'Why your dad glaring at me?' I say in the mate bond.

'Not really sure. He doesn't really stare because he knows it disrespectful' Allie respond.

'Unless he has something up his sleeve' Gracie says staring up at him. He smiles at her then looks away.  I suddenly feel uncomfortable.

The waiters open the door. As soon as the door open. I smell a strong scent that I know where it is coming from.

~Flashback~

During Christmas eve.

"Honey, can you bring Rina over to help me with the tree?" My dad says putting up ornaments.

"Yes of course hon" she walks over to the living room seeing a small version of me sitting down holding a doll and watching tv.

"Mommy!" I said excitedly and hugs her.

"Hi sweetie. Wanna help daddy with the tree?" She asked bending down to face me better.

"Yes! Please" I respond. She grabs my hand smiling we are walking towards where dad at. Just as we walk in, we see him search through a box. I walk towards her setting my doll down.

"Hi Lil, one. Hold on. Let me get an ornament for you" he says reaching his hand down in the box. Suddenly a strong smell came as he said "ouch".

"Are you ok baby?" Mom asked walking towards him. He lifts his hand and blood coming out a finger.

"Yes. It seems an ornament broke" he responds. Mom took off to the bathroom and come back giving him alcohol to clean it with band aid. Once she done helping him. He smiles over to me. Grabbing an ornament and hand it over to me.

"Here you go sweetheart. Put it on the tree"

~End of flashback~

I growl loudly at the waiters jumping on the table. They step back and some trip dropping the blood on the floor.

"What's wrong!? Why she is acting like that?!" The Queen asked panicking.

"She is turning aggressive. Guard takes her off the table and to a room" the king orders. The guard was about to when Gracie speaks up stopping them.

"No! Back up. Don't take her away. There must be a reason why she is acting like this" Gracie says looking over at her father. I am still growling at the blood. Allie notice and look at the blood.

'What's wrong Li?' Allie asked. 'Something in the blood?' She asked standing up.

'No....the the blood...' I mumble not being able to say it fully. I continue to growl.

"Um Mom tell the waiters to clean the blood up and to not drink it or consequences" Allie says she looks at me and points her head outside the dining room.

"Yes of course Ally. I want to talk to you and Gracie private though. I want to know why she is acting like that" she says with a confused expression.

"She is acting like that. Because she needs to be put down" the king says looking towards me. "Soon or else she will attack all of us"

"Knew something was up with him' Jess says.

"Dad stops. You are exaggerating" Gracie orders shaking her head. "Let's go" she says looking towards me and Allie walking with us out the door.

'While we are walking. Tell me why you act like that randomly?' Gracie asked. Allie looks down at me worried.  It took a couple minutes for me to respond.

'The blood...' I mumble out. As we made it to her room. Allie told a guard to not let anyone come pass. As she walks in locking the door.

"What about it?" She asked sitting down next to Gracie.

I shifted as tears come down my cheeks.

"It's my father's blood"