ch. ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀02

TRUST.
‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

The whole gymnasium was filled with defeaning silence as everyone, even the others from the other team, stared at the tall blond, namely Tsukishima Kei, in complete curiosity and surprise.

He had just announced something that everyone around him had the trouble processing and some were left with mouth hanging wide open as a result.

"WHAT?!" Finally, the noisiest trio of karasuno featuring Taketora of Nekoma shouted. It was absolutely weird of them four to just stay quiet for Tsukishima, thus, relieving him of the creepy vibe when they started speaking up.

Although it got annoying after a mere milisecond. They're just chaos personified times four.

"Tanaka, Nishinoya, Hinata! Shush!" Sugawara said at the three while Yaku on the other hand just pinched Taketora by his right ear to shut him up.

"STINGYSHIMA HAS A GIRLFRIEND?! HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!?" Hinata screamed in complete and utter surprise resulting to Tsukishima smacking the top of his head.

"Ow!" Hinata screamed in pain, crouching as he held the top of his head where Tsukishima had hit him using his fist.

"And to think that you're made up of salt and is such a piece of trash, there's no use to being smart here, hah! I wonder how does your poor girl feel when she's around you," Kageyama said, earning a glare from the taller blond the moment he finished his statement.

"HAH?! What are you talking about, your highness? Are you jealous, our king? Why don't you find a queen then, your majesty?" Tsukishima replied, successfully pissing the setter off with his response.

Here we go again, I'm once again invisible in their eyes. Hinata thought to himself which Yamaguchi noticed and and responded by tapping the shorter one by the shoulder.

Karasuno, alongside Nekoma and Fukurodani are apparently gathering at a gym nearby Nekoma's after playing some short practice matches before actually celebrating for Karasuno's win.

"Okay, okay. Let's-" Sawamura stated only to be cut off my Lev and Bokuto bombarding the poor blond with questions regarding his girlfriend which Tsukishima refused to answer.

"Tsukishima, when will your girlfriend arrive?" Shimizu asked the younger male, causing for the two boys who were once showering Tsukishima with questions to shut up.

"I don't know, Shimizu-san. Maybe after a few minutes, she did not actually state the time of her arrival earlier," Tsukishima replied, clenching his water bottle which almost everyone failed to notice, except Akaashi and Sugawara, as usual. Oh, and Yaku, too.

"Look at that, not even knowing his own girlfriend's arrival," Hinata stated, crossing his arms before clicking his tongue three times. "Why did you even date her, Tsukishima?" Hinata asked innocently, although for the others, it sounded so deep.