Rainforest hybrid oc

Name:Darkdrop
Age:18
Gender:Male
Tribe:Night/Rain
Sexuality:Gay
Looks:Dark scales that are black on the top, dark grey in the middle, and a light grey underbelly. The only parts of him that can change color are his Rainwing grill and his wing membranes, which are usually pastel versions of colors. Soft green eyes. Rainwing horn and long Rainwing tail. Has white spines that are Nightwing spines running along his back. Short, but gets his height from his Rainwing side. Looks more like a Rainwing than a Nightwing. Teardrop scale(u know what that means!)
Personality:Sassy, craves attention if he likes someone, or even just from his friends, tries his best not read others minds to respect their privacy, Hayes homophobes and will do whatever it takes to get on their nerves. He had homophobic parents and he learned that a good way to bother them is to turn his frill and wing membrane into a pastel rainbow and act as gay as possible. Can be extremely flirty, not stopping until they are flustered or at least embarrassed.
Home:The rainforest. His parents stay in the Rainwing village but he usually goes to stay with his chill grandpa in the Nightwing village.
Crush:Open
Mate:None
Extra:Mindreader, can shoot Le venom