Self destruction!

Love is a beautiful journey but in the end it leads to self destruction! 
The feeling is so beautiful that even if you know that the end's gonna be dreadful, you'll still wanna experience it. It takes you on cloud 9, gives you butterflies, makes you feel like it's all worth it. But you won't get it untill you have experienced the end part, the self destruction you've caused over the years to yourself. You surely were in love but you forgot to love yourself. So be in love, cross your limits, take that risk, go on that date you are still confused about, send that msg which you typed and erased,  speak your heart out, tell someone of you have feelings for them,  dance, smile, laugh, scream together, enjoy the feeling of love while you can. Live in the present, don't think about past or future or whatever even if there 1% chance of falling in love go for it coz its all worth it! Love someone like crazy but don't forget to love yourself that's most important.

********
Hi guys,  hope you all are doing great. If you like my thoughts plz vote and comment . This is my first update on my new book, also check my 1st book  'when karma hits you back'. Again thanks for reading and check out this space for more such updates.
Cheers.