EP - 54 - All Kinds of Surprises

Sanskaar was talking to Rucha while Ragini came in dragging Laksh to uncover her next surprise.

"You got into our hospital as general consultant and didn't Inform me" Sanskar complained . " I would have recommended you" He took a sip of his juice

" Oh come on Sanky... I am good at my work and I don't want any recommendation... That's why I didn't inform you.... I know that you will appoint me without interview . But I feel that's not right. Rucha replied casually.

" Oh Ho....Honesty and all Haa" Sanskar teased Rucha. "So ... now we are colleagues now... Dr. Rucha.." Sanskar raised his hand for a Hi-Fi

" Yes Dr. Sanskaar '' Rucha clapped his palm.

"Ohh... New Colleagues" Laksh and Ragini came to Sanskaar and Rucha

"Cheers to That " Laksh tossed his empty glass.

Abeer came into the scene with Swara.Amrita too joined them.

" Aayush Bhaiyya this is Amrita and this is Rucha" " Laksh said pointing to Amrita and Rucha respectively.They are my dear Sisters. And Saalis... This is Abeer Bhaiyya, Swara's brother." Laksh introduced .

" Hi Amrita , Hi Rucha "Amrita and Rucha shook hands with Abeer.

Ragini was really happy that she was surrounded by the people who cherishes each other.She always wanted them to be happy. She slowly moved her hand on her belly and spoke to her baby.

"See... This is our family... Everyone is here Tuttu (Tuttu is Raglak's baby's fetal name)". Laksh who happened to hear her encircled her shoulder and pulled her close to him.

" Haa Tuttu... Ur Babepapa, Badi Maa, Dadi, Dadu , Massis, Abeer Mama....." Laksh began to take each and every name in a breath

" Bas Bas Laksh... Breathe now..." Ragini teased him. Laksh winked at her in response.

"Now tell me... What is your new surprise???" Laksh was curious

" hmmm... wait a minute" Ragini singalled Aayush.Aayush gave a thumps and moved to the middle of the hall

" Hello everyone......." Aayush called.. "So My dear brothers Laksh and Sanskar is celebrating their way to old age with us today... So we have prepared a small surprise for all of you guys.... So to be exact .. Its not a bit surprise for you Laksh..." Laksh made a sad pout....and complained " Not fair"... everyone laughed.

" so... As we all know.. The engagement of Swara and Sanskar dint go as happy as we thought....because of their stupidity..." Aayush looked at an embarrassed Swasan. "So this time we have decided to tie them up personally and quickly...So that they dont mess up any more...." Swasan and Laksh were confused.

"my dear Newly found Sis... Ragini has convinced us on the importance to getting Swara Sanskar married as early as possible" Ragini nodded agreeing to Ayush's words." So we have decided to get you guys married next week" Aayush's announcement was followed by a huge round of applause.

" Next week!!!" Swara and Sanskar exclaimed in unison. " Yaar next week is too near," Sanskaar let out a fake protest.

" Shut up Sanskar" Laksh interrupted him." I know you are jumping inside , So stop these fake denials..."

" And we are getting you guys engaged now" Ragini added. " I know that you guys are engaged, but that engagement was not a happy one. " SwaSan nodded. " So now we are having the real wala-Happy wala engagement.".

"But Raghu.. What about the rings??" Laksh asked

" Do you think that i will plan this without thinking about rings" Ragini raised her eyebrows.She pulled out two boxes and handed over one to Mishti Maa and another one to Sujatha Maa.