𝖛. Bad Luck.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀PART I

PART I.
V BAD LUCK.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

        RIGHT, SO remember that time Alita was so sure that the so-called Marauders wouldn't be much of an issue? Yeah

        RIGHT, SO remember that time Alita was so sure that the so-called Marauders wouldn't be much of an issue? Yeah . . . well it seems as if a certain pinkish-haired teen practically jinxed herself as for the past week they were getting on her nerves! She's tried almost everything. Yet, it seems threatening the life out of the four boys and avoiding them purposefully ( well, more like hiding away from them ) just wouldn't work well anymore──had she really gone that soft? Most often, people would keep their distance, leaving the serene girl to wallow in a much preferred peacefulness ( that is if she's not accompanied by Ethan and Medea ). But now, it appears Sirius and his posse had taken quite an interest in her──something Alita is not! thrilled about. Believe her, she's well aware many girls would die to be in her position, she isn't oblivious to the ever-increasing glares around Hogwarts ( by all means, be her guest, Alita's had enough! ) In the span of those very eventful seven days, Alita had accidentally walked into a prank that wasn't intended for her ( or so James had said, though she calls bullshit it's a perfect time to get back for the moustache ), formed a indecent bruise on her knee from tripping over a certain person's foot ( thanks Peter ), had gotten detention for shrieking a string of very foul words down the halls at a certain dark-haired boy ( thanks Sirius ) and had found her dearest book completely destroyed ( though she's not sure if this is Remus or James ) either way they were bad luck!

       So once again, nature accompanies the Beauregard girl on that sultry day, the soft breeze caressing her skin whilst the still, lonesome tree supports her back. Her knees uphold the thick novel nestled in her lap, saving her the trouble of trying to hold the book with her right hand and her cigarette with her left. Ahead lays the obscure black lake, without so much of a ripple, lingering as flat as a mirror. She savours in the irregular sounds that came sailing in with the breeze──no obnoxious, boyish taunts, or sight of the infamous four.  

      Just utter peacefulness. Alita could leap for joy! 

      Too bad she spoke too soon.