1

I was sitting downstairs waiting for Parish slow ass I don't know outta her and her mother who is really the slowest at getting ready in the morning.

" ay parish come on before I leave your ass you got five minutes to bring your ass on " meek said.

I really don't understand what a sixteen year old doing taking this long to get ready and who she tryna look cute for but all I know is it better not be no damn boys.

" Here I come I gotta get my jacket "

Couple minutes go by and she finally came downstairs.

I analyzed her fit and shook my head

" You is surely your mother daughter I tell you that. "

She grabbed her book bag and we left out.
_________
We arrived at parish school and I was looking for a place to park.

"Daddy you don't gotta park you always do this just pull up in front of the school please" parish said.

I chuckled at what she said and pulled up in front of the school where most of some kids were.

"What the hell, why they ass not inside the building let me find out they out here skipping ima snitch on all they ass".

Parish looked at me

"Ohhhh so you a rat now dad wow okay make sure I stay away from you".

I looked at her crazy as she grabbed her book bag from the back.

"I ain't no rat but have a good day in school love you ard".

She looked back at me and smiled

"I love you way more daddy"

I watched as she shut the door and jogged up the stairs going inside the building and I pulled off heading back home to wake nicki up.
_________
Nicki pov
I woke up grabbing my phone looking at the time.

"Oh shit" I groaned.

I flip the covers back and felt all the cold air hit my naked body as I analyzed my thighs and seen all the love marks meek left on me last night.

"Damn"

I got up limping to the bathroom handling my business then washing my hands and started my shower and got in.

" Alexa play summer walker body "

The song played throughout the large ceiling speakers and I swayed my body to the song.