2.

I ignored Kareem as he just kept trying to apologize over and over to me like I'm supposed to be okay with it and just move on with life like no things don't work like that.

"Parish come on stop ignoring me"

I closed my locker finna head to class early since we only had ten minutes of lunch left.

"Parish st-"

"Stop fucking touching me I don't got shit to fucking say to you like not a damn thing don't touch me, don't talk to me act like I'm not here since that's what you been doing for the past months.

I turned around tryna walk to class but he grabbed me by my arm pulling me to him.

"Stop doing that can we just fucking talk you stay running from shit"
____________
Kareem pov
I really missed Parish while I was booked up for a couple months and shit.

"Look please I'm begging you can we just talk like after school or something. I got some things to get off my chest and confess to you and I know you gotta do the exact same okay? We can do like old times okay please" I begged her with pleading eyes.

"I'll think about it now let me go I have a class to attend to" Parish said

I nodded my head letting her go and she walked off.

"Damn she looks so good" I watched as she walked to class watching her hair sway left and right across her back.

"I gotta make shit right again" I said bringing my hand over my face.
____________
Nicki pov
I walked downstairs into the kitchen getting a plastic cup from under the island.Walking to the ice machine, pushing the crushed ice symbol, putting my cup underneath seeing the light come on as my cup filled up with ice. I went and sat on the couch pulling my blanket over me and finding me something to watch.

"Baby you ight?"

I looked up and seen meek walking over sitting next to me.

"Yes baby I'm fine"

I squinted my eyes at the tv to see the time.

"Uh what time do Parish get outta school again" I asked meek

Meek looked at his phone and locked it.

"Around three thirty" meek said

I nodded my head while eating my ice.

I looked down to my phone ringing and it said "Daughtaagal👩‍👧💋" and I picked it up answering.

"Hello"

"Mommy what you doing"

"Watching tv with your father why are you calling me while you in school you know I don't like that parish" I said now with a attitude.

"I know ma but I called to tell you I gotta half of day today can I go outside I won't come in late I promise"

I thought about it then looked at meek.

"Uh yeah but don't come in late Parish, don't be out there being the fuck grown you not to old for ass whoppings"

Meek shot his eyes at me.

"Okay ma I'm not"

She said then hung up. I kept my eyes on the television knowing meek staring a hole right through my ass.

"So what you agree to now?" He said

I ignored him as if he wasn't sitting right there.

"Onika?"