MFW: Your first Valentine's Day- Takao Maruyama

Hey guys!~

I'm typing on my parent's comp. since it's easier ot use and faster (Though the keyboard is unbalanced so it keeps on banging on the table..). Sorry I haven't updated my reviews, it's because I have school going on and my grades have went down, so I've been trying to get them up again. I hate how grades fall so easily and take forever to get back up, look bro, what the heck? I forgot to add that the summaries I do don't add the choices you can make, so you guys will be reading the route that I do from the choices that I choose, just forgot to say that. Anyways, better stop my ranting since I have my own story for that~ So let's get started.

Takao comes over and asks you if you need help, in which the other guys tease Takao by saying that he perfers you over them. Takao says that that wasn't true and they tease him. The both of you leave.

Takao and you talk about Valentine's day and what you guys should do. When you get home, Takao lets you go into the bath first and you do. After your bath, you check your weight and your weight has gone up (I think maybe a kilogram? Dunno *shrugs*) You decide to go on a diet and you get out of the shower. You tell Takao to go in and make dinner. When he comes out, the two of you have dinner. Takao notices that you're not eating as much, though he doesn't question it. At night, you go outside to have a run to lose some weight. In the day when Takao's at work, you go to a cooking class to learn how to make a dessert for Takao on Valentine's day. But as you eat less, your appetite grows smaller. In the end, you lost some weight, making you feel as though you did good.

On Valentine's day, Takao brings you to a fancy resteraunt and you two dine. But due to your lack of eating lately, your appetite has shrunk and you can't eat much. Takao seems a bit hurt and sad, which makes you feel guilty. You two then go to the hotel you had rented for the night. Both you and Takao stand by the window and Takao kisses you. On the cheek, temple, forehead, neck, but deosn't meet your lips. You get curious about this and ask Takao what's wrong. He says that lately there was something that you were hiding from him and it was bothering him, though he didn't ask because he was worried you just wanted space. You feel extremely guilty about this and tell him about the diet you've been having. Telling Takao that you were losing weight for him, you pull out the dessert, which is a German torte (?), and give it to Takao since his nephew had said that those cakes were his favorites. He tells you that he loves you even if you gain weight and pushes you on the bed where the both of you share a tender night together~

So how'd you enjoy Takao's sub in this one?! I felt really guilty when Takao was hurt~ Even though Takao isn't my number one favorite in the game, he's still a cute sweetheart~ Love ya'll my Voltage guys~ I just noticed that I should've posted this on Valentine's day instead of in the middle of December XD. But as a replacement for Valentine's day, I'll post the sub of you and your loser's first White Day~ So hope you guys enjoyed this sub since it's the final route~ I think...I'm sure of it! LOL BYE!~

Question: Who here is/ was in love with one of the guys at one point, like real life crushing. (I was in love with Yamato and bought almost all his routes XD Grew out of the lovesick stage though, now I'm just a fangirl of his ;3)

Email from Takao: 

Subject: Thanks

Thanks for the cake. I know how hard you worked making it. I'm so happy I can hardly bring myself to eat it.
It doesn't seem like you're concerned about gaining weight, but I'd love you no matter what.
I want you to be able to talk to me about anything.

You'll just have to see what I have planned for White Day!

-Takao