Chapter- 10

In Khanna's Mansion

The sisters were silent for the whole dinner..They didn't bother to speak or even to look at their Dad because they knew that if they look at Ronit then he would understand something was fishy..

They both sat in their study room and did office work to divert their minds from their so- called mother..No matter how much they yell at her, no matter how much they abuse her but she was still there somewhere in their heart..and they hate the fact that they still have some feelings for their mother..

In Malhotra's Mansion

The Malhotras had their dinner in silence which was very unusual of them. Raj couldn't believe that his sons weren't talking, weren't teasing each other but they lied that they were tired which wasn't an excuse at all since its about Malhotra boys who would never get tired..

In the terrace

The boys were sitting with a beer in their hands and sipping on it with a lot of thoughts..

Cabir's POV

Is it possible for a mother to behave in such a way ? I don't remember much about Mom. Dhruv and I were just 5 years old when she passed away but all I remember was her smiling face. She took care of me like I was baby of some months old..Not just me, all 4 of us received immense love from her. Then how come Pops' wife could be this cruel..She was threatening her own daughters for money..But why am I feeling so bad for Navya..

End of Cabir's POV

Dhruv's POV

I always thought Khanna sisters' had a bad past since I could read Alya's eyes..there was only pain but I thought I was just overacting..But today I understood what was their pain..Can someone be this cruel..But now the problem is why do I feel like Alya is going to be the reason for my living..

End of Dhruv's POV

Abhimanyu's POV

Mukti was always a reserved person, even her sisters..Every girl in this world I have met threw themselves on me just to get my attention but this girl didn't even bother to look at me and so I knew she was different but never knew there was this much pain behind that beautiful face..Why do I feel like she is THE ONE...

End of Abhimanyu's POV

Manik's POV

Nandini Khanna..there was attitude, beauty, arrogance and anger in her name itself..She is an angel but I forgot that every angel has a beautiful heart and a person with a beautiful heart always have some kind of pain in them..I knew she was pushing me away from her life so that she doesn't get close to me but I didn't know why was she trying to maybe now I know why..She is different..why do I feel like I have got my DESTINATION..Why do I feel like I don't need to wait anymore for my SOULMATE..

End of Manik's POV

Malhotra boys were in deep thoughts but then a wide grin formed on their lips and suddenly shouted together..

" I LOVE HER "

They boys looked at each other and raised their eyebrows..

" You Love her ? "

" Whom you Love "

Shut up

Cabir: Kya unison mein baath kar rahe hai..one at a time..

Dhruv: Fine..I said I love her..

Abhi: I said the same..

Manik: Me too..

Cabir: Me 3...

Cabir grinned while the rest glared at him for being childish here also..

Cabir: So now tell who is it ?