Last day of School

Maya's POV

Finally. Last day of school. No more school work, no more homework. No more Farkle. No more Lucas. No more... ..Riley. Normally, I would be able to see her in the holidays but I won't be there anymore. We're moving. To another city. Hours away from my bestest friends. My mom wanted us to move there because of her 'acting career' which was 'developing'. I told her I wanted to stay but if I had ever gotten anything my way then I would be a whole different person.

Hi. My name is Maya Hart. 15 years old. Unfortunately, I was brought into this shit world by a woman who I often call "mom". I'm a natural blonde. I hate maths. I hate school. I hate everything. Everyone hates me. Except for my best friends who I am thankful for. Riley, Lucas and Farkle.

My mom's name is Katy Hart and she barely gives me attention. She cares about herself and wants to fulfill her acting career. My dad has a new family.

I didn't want to leave this city because I grew up here... I met my best friends here. The only people that get me.

It was lunch. Riles and I were sitting at our table, looking at disgust at our runny mash potatoes and blob of guck. School food is horrendous.

"Ladies" Our short best friend came to sit at our table.

"Farkle" Riley and I said in unison.

"What's shaking? Are you gonna eat that runny potatoes?" Farkle said.

I gave a disgusted face.

I saw Riley's face bright up when she saw Lucas walk into the cafeteria looking for a place to sit.

"LUCAS" She said with a huge grin on her face, pointing at him.

I rolled my eyes at her when Lucas was still looking for a place to sit.

He finally saw us and came rushing to us. He sat down in the empty chair. As soon as he sat down, he dug right into his food.

"Woah slow down there, Ranger Rick." I said.

"I'm so hungry, I never ate anything for breakfast."

"Well why didn't you eat?" Riley questioned.

"I was nervous..today's the last day of school. No more school for 6 months. That means I won't be able to see your faces for 6 months."

"Dude that just sounds cheesy." I shuddered.

"You guys are my only friends. What am I going to do without you guys? Maya is leaving next week as well. We're never going to be the same ever again." Lucas said shoving his food down his throat.

"Aw, cowboy's worried he has no fwends to play with. Awww, Don't worry, I'll send a cow to your door. It'll keep you company." I said.

"Guys, I'm serious."

"Lucas, don't worry. Just because we won't see Maya anymore doesn't mean we won't be the same. We'll facetime everyday." Farkle said.

"It's not my fault I have to leave...it's my moms." I stated.

"I guess we can facetime then." Lucas sighed.

"Heyy, Lucas. How are you today?" a familar voice came from behind.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him slightly.

Missy fucking Bradford.

Riley despised her because Missy always tried to get Lucas' attention.

Lucas turned around and smiled at her slightly.

Missy walked over to Riley's spot and pulled her out of her chair. Missy sat down in her chair and turned to Lucas.