Truth Or Dare

Kirishima: YO!!!! Let's play truth or dare everyone!!!

Hagakure: Ou! Juicy secrets!

Todoroki: Truth, or Dare?

Sero: *Pats Todoroki on the back* Don't worry man I got you!!

Kaminari: Hey I don't think we've every played as a class before!!!!

Ashido: I would love to join!!! I wanna play!!

Deku: UH- ARE YOU SURE IT'S SAFE!!?!?!

Iida: A fun challenge! What a smart way to bond as a class!!

Tsu: *Moves closer to Uraraka* Ochaco-chan, do you think Iida-kun knows what he's getting himself into?

Uraraka: *Whipers back to Tsu* I don't think so... I can't wait to see the look on his face when he find out what questions and dares are going be asks....

Tokoyami/Sato/Koda: I won't be joining...

Bakugou: Fuck that! I'm leaving *get's up from the couch walking towards the elevator*

Sero: Hey everyone! Bakugou isn't strong enough to play... 

A FEW MOMENTS LATER...

*Bakugou sits on couch engaged* 

Bakugou: OK, ONE OF YOU IDIOTS ARE GOING FIRST!!!!! *laid back on couch*

Kaminari: I'll ask first! *Makes villainous face and turns to Bakugou* Bakugou, truth or dare?

Bakugou: HA! DARE!! DO YOUR WORST DUNCE FACE!!!

Kaminari: Alright then, call your mom and say 'I love you' to her with you're most dramatic voice. make sure that the phone is on speaker. 

Bakugou: YYOOUUU DDIPPPSSHHHIIIITTT!!!!!!

Tsu: Oh come on Bakugou, I thought you said that you were strong enough to handle this game. 

Bakugou: TALK AGAIN AND I'LL KILL YOU!!!!

Ashido: Bakugou! You still have to do the dare!!!

Bakugou: OH FINE! IF THAT'S WHAT WILL MAKE YOU MORONS SHUT UP!!! *takes out phone and dials mom's phone number. Everyone circles him waiting for someone to answer*

Kaminari: I'm so looking forward to this... *places arm around Kirishima*

Kirishima: What's the worst that can happen?

Sero: I don't think that he has the guts-

Bakugou: SHUT UP----

Mitsuki: Hello? *Bakugou and everyone else were startled as someone answers*

Bakugou: Hag!

Mitsuki: Katsuki! How's life over there?

Bakugou: *blushing* I-uh--- ummm I lo---lo--- uh...."

Mitsuki: Katsuki, hun, I can't hear you.

Bakugou: I--um, lo-lo--lo.... *blushing bright red*

Mitsuki: SPEAK UP DAMMIT! I HAVE SO MANY THINGS TO DO YOU'RE JUST WASTING MY DAMN TIME!!!!!!!

Bakugou: SHUT IT YOU HAG I'M HAVING TROUBLE SAYING MY SHIT GOT IT!!!!!

Mitsuki: ONE LAST TIME AND IF YOU DON'T SAY ANYTHING, I WON'T ANSWER YOU'RE PHONE CALLS FOR A MONTH!!!!!

Bakugou: *Takes a huge breath of air* I love you... *In a sexy voice*

Mitsuki:................................