Court

I felt bad for Duncan. I truly did. But then, he would never forgive me, because he will probably figure out soon that him getting caught was my fault. Why did it all have to come down to this?

I turned on the news to see what was happening with Duncan.

The reporter spoke, "Duncans fate has almost been decided, he is currently being held at the police station in a temporary jail cell. Come back at 1 to see what Duncan's fate will be. That was the news for this morning, thank you for watching and have a good rest of your day!"

I turned off the TV and went to make lunch. It was 12:30. I quickly made a tuna sandwich. Then I wolfed it down and rushed back into the living room to turn back on the TV. It was exactly 1 o clock.

The news reporter lady appeared again, but this time she was in the police station with the head of police. "Hi, I'm Lindsay, and were back with your Afternoon Of News! I am your host, and I am here with head of police, Chef!!! I'll hand it over to you, Chef!" Chef began to speak. "So your prisoner here, Duncan, is not my problem, nor is it any of the police staff's problem. We want to send him to court, he is not our problem, so we'll just give him to someone else. They can choose what happens, I don't care." "OK!" Lindsay responded. "Interesting response! Love it! Let's go and see what's up with this funky weather and traffic today with my co-host Chris!" Chris popped up on the screen. "So your weather here is rainy." He said, looking at the sky. "I'm gonna leave now, The rain's gonna mess up my hair." Lindsay came back, but this time she was back at the studio with Chris. "So now we have...."

I turned off the TV and sighed. I felt bad for Duncan. But again, why did I ever feel bad for that heart breaking friend kissing dumping ex of a boyfriend. I should never have loved him in the first place if I would have known that he wouldn't always love me back. I never knew what to think or do in life anymore, did I?

The rest of the afternoon flew by faster than I expected. One hour I was baking a cake, the next I was sitting there doing nothing. Then I was sleeping, but After that I was sitting in the yard watching TV.

And that was when I got the call. The mystery caller said that I would be called into work tomorrow. Yay. I was happy because lately I've been bored out of my mind. I smiled. I liked my job, and enjoyed working. I was happy to get to do it and forget about everything else. 

The next morning I got ready for work and Got into the back of my limousine. My butler drove me to the court house where he dropped me off. I walked up the steps and got to my place. The two judge helpers said hi to me and shook my hand. Their names were Trent and Cody. They were....... interesting.

Soon the court session started. I wondered who and what it was for. I hadn't found out yet. Then I saw the person walk in. The police were leading him. His hands were in handcuffs so he wouldn't run away. It was him. He was here. In my courthouse. In the state court. Waiting to be judged by me. Duncan.

Thanks for reading! I know that lately some of my chapters have been shorter, but I will try to make my next few longer. Have a great day!

Word Count: 621