#Chapter 8#

"Where have you been young lady." My father said.

"I was at school the whole day." I lied.

"You sure? Cause I got a phone call from school saying you skip." He punch me on the stomach. "Where you? But that doesn't matter. Yesterday I told slut to clean the house and you disobey me! Clean this house right now bitch." My father said.

My father, the demon, became an achohola when my mom left us. I have no idea why my mom left us but one thing for sure is that I don't want to see her ever again in my life. Who leaves their child? Who does that?

I have a feeling that my father knows why. And if tge resson hurt him, he's hurting himself and I. My father tells me to do many things such as clean the house. If I disobey his command he will abuse me.

The thing is, it has to be prefect. I did clean the house yesterday but he probably made a mess when I was at school. This is my life. I just want to runway and forget this happen.

I decide to clean the house and than do homework. I don't want to go to school with buries. I don't want people to be anguish about me.

*~♡~*

Today has been a long day. If I have a long day, my best way to cure it is watch videos! Yay. I grab my phone and scroll done to find YouTube. I click it and went to subscription. The first thing I notice was that TomaHawk and Graser uploaded a video about drama. I click on Graser videos.

"Hey everyone, welcome back to Hunger Games. This video is will be kinda different. Some of you guys heard that Tomahawk and I are no longer friends. Well.... its true." I pause the video. How come they're not best friends anymore? How can they end their friendship in one day. This must be serious.I unpause the video.

"I will explain you everything. I guess the 1st thing I will explain why. So something happen today. I don't want to go into detail because I'm not sure if a current person wants their story to be told here. We don't want to upset this person if we go into detail." I feel bad for this person. I'm not a curious person but if I wore that person I wouldn't like someone to tell the whole world what happen.

"As you know Tomahawk and I go to the same school together. Lets just say that he did something he shouldn't have done. What I did next was wrong for me to do. Never in my life did it every cross my mind to do what I did today. I know I cross the line but I have a good reason. I don't want to tell you more because I would get into more detail." I wonder what he did.

"I will no longer be collaborating with him. This is the end of our friendship. But you guys don't need to worry about it..... Sometimes friendship won't last forever. Sometimes it will. But it had to be done."

Wow. I can't believe their friendship is over. They are both my favorite YouTubers. Its sad to see that their friendship is over. But Graser has a point on the friendship part. Its just like Julio and I story. We use to be bestfriends but now we are not. Somethings will change and you can't stop it.

Heyy. No cliffy there this time. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Love you all. Btw I will be updating this every Saturday.

-Cat