I'm not insane! (Rise of the Super-natural)

"Hello Taylor. Happy to have you join us. My name's Rylie and if you need anything you can just come to me." A perky looking girl smiled sikely sweet toward me. She was dressed in a sort of nurses' uniform. But she wasn't a nurse from what i knew. She was a secretary for a school. Or so Mrs Shulie told me...

"And here's your classroom." Rylie showed me and opened the door. There were a few students sitting on desks talking to other students. The classroom looked old and damp, like a basement. Like all the life had been delibrately drawn out. The weird thing i noticed was the seating. Everyone had a seat in front of them empty! The first row was empty then the second had kids sitting on tables or chairs, third empty, fourth kids, fith empty, sixth kids! It was bizarre. Despite my not understanding why it was arranged like this i did not dare sit in any of the empty rows. I continued walking to the sixth were in a row of 8 only 7 sat. I saw a lonely looking boy and walked over to him. Beside him was the only spare seat.

"Hi there." I muttered. The boy looked up with big brown eyes and a weirdly child like face.

"Hi." He said slowly looking a bit frightened.

"Can i sit there?" i asked gesturing beside him. He nodded slowly.

"You're Taylor Smith, right?" He whispered.

"How'd you know?" I asked. He looked at me weirdly.

"Don't you know who i am?" he asked. I shook my head.

"No sorry." I said. He looked a little shocked and dissapointed. I quickly whiped out my sketch pad and drew the only person who could cheer me up. Ellie. See i have this weird... talent? I can draw this girl and she comes to life! Everyone thinks i'm crazy. That's why Mrs Shulie sent me to a boarding school. She's the orphanage owner and she thought i was crazy. I sketch Ellie and she floats around the page in my eyes. But to everyone else she stays a doodle on the side of my page. Maybe i am crazy but she keeps me sane. If that makes sense. I draw her and she looks up at me and waves. "Hi Tay!" she says excitedly. I smiled and wave a little with my finger. Indicating i can't talk but she can. She seems to be interested in my location and looks around. But it isn't wonder on her face, it's panic and fear.

"Tay, where are we?" She asks Fear in her voice making it wobble a bit.

I don't know. I write down.

"Hey what's her name?" The boy next to me asks.

"Huh?" i ask him

"Arn't you gonna introduce me to your little friend?" He asks.

"Um this is my drawing, Ellie." I say weirdly.

"Your drawing? That's a weird way to introduce her. Hi, i'm jack. This is Antoine." The Jack boy says gesturing to the empty space in front of him.

"There's no one there." I whisper at him. He looks at me puzzled.

"Oh i get it! You don't know why you're here yet!" He says and face palms. I'm beginning to think this boy's a little bit crazy.

"I have no idea what your on about!" I whisper to him. I see a big guy walking toward us with a look to kill.

"Newbie." He smiles.

"Oh no!" Jack yells and grabs my arm. He drags me down the hallways and up the stairs to the dorm rooms and locks us in an empty one.

"OKAY WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON! I AM SO CONFUSSED! I GET HERE AND THERE'S A NURSE LADY WHO'S A SECRETARY AND THEN THERE'S A WEIRD SEATING PLAN AND THEN YOU SEE MY DRAWING COME TO LIFE AND THEN YOU DRAG ME UP HERE AND SOME BIG ASS DUDE IS AFTER ME!!! WHAT IS GOING ON!!!" I scream and the collapse on the bed.

"My name's Jack but everyone calls me either Frost or Flake. The big guy who's trying to get at you calls me Flake. He's the school bully. You're here because that girl you drew is real, but no one else can see it. They think you're crazy. Ring any bells?" He starts. "This is an Asylum for teenagers between the ages of 14 to 19. They try and make our 'imaginary friends' go away and we pretend to go along with it." He explains. I try to breathe.

"So i'm crazy?" i ask. He shakes his head.

"No. Not at all that girl you drew is real. No one knows it just. Like i said my guy's called Antoine. Everyone here has their own person that the normies can't see. But we can all see each others."

"Who are they? What are they?" i ask.

"Some say they're Guardian Angels. Some say they're alians. But everyone that gets one has a special gift. Then they give you a nick-name based on that gift. E.g. Frost. They're goal is to get you here becasue once you get here, you can join up with the others like you and wait." He continues explaining but i'm still confussed.

"Wait for what?" i ask cautiously.

"There's said to be someone who'll be able to do something no one else can. We wait for that person and then we can leave this hell hole."

"But if you have powers can't the normies see them?"

"Yeah of course."

"So why not use them?"

 "Because they would send us off to get tested for being demons and aliens and stuff."

"But if you all unite-"

"We need that special person. I dunno why but they told us we do! Now just don't pay attention to their tricks on making us 'sane' again. I'll help you find your power." He tells me.

"I still think you're nuts." I tell him. He tilts his head at me. Then holds out his hands. I look at him confussed. He smirks ar me before looking back to his hands i look too and water appears out of no where! I look at him shocked but he keeps looking down. I look back to his hands and see the water freeze!

"Still don't believe me?" he asks smirking. I stand up and nod frantically. "Good" he smiles.

"Oh and i'm your room mate." He tells me.

"They allow boy and girl room mates?" i ask.

"They think we're crazy!" He says looking at me puzzled. I shrug and lie on the bed. This all just a dream. I think and close my eyes.

"It's not a dream sun-shine!" Jack calls over to me. I sit up and look at him. Did i say that out load?

"Nope." he smirks.