Chapter 12- Days

Moon slowly woke up, bright sunlight pierced her eyes, Moon waited till her eyes adjusted then she got up and stretched out her pure white wings, then brought them back to her side.

She looked up at the bright blue sky, her birthday was two days away, that night, she would get her powers, she would choose her fate, and help Darkheart.

Moon trotted over to the nearby lake, and quickly drank some water, I need to help him, I don't want anything bad to happen to any of the herds. Should I tell someone about me helping him? No, I don't think I should, Moon thought. Moon trotted back to the herd,

A stallion landed in front of Moon, she looked up, "Oh! Hi Snowfire," Moon nickered respectfully.

Snowfire nodded, "Do you know anything, and I mean anything about that black stallion," He said.

Moon shook her head, "n-no I don't know anything, besides everything I've told Whitecloud," she replied.

Snowfire, he nodded, "Alright, let me know, if you remember anything" he said, then shot back into the air.

Moon let out a sigh of relief that was close she thought. She flew into the sky, she winced as pain shot through her wings, but she kept flying, she flew up to right below the cloud layer, she angled her wings and started soaring.

Once the pain in her wings was to much, she angled her muzzle down, and started hurtling downward, at the last second, she spread out her wings, and landed on the ground.

Moon winced as another vision hit her.

She was surrounded with blackness, and Darkheart landed in front of her,

"I-I can't control myself for m-much longer" Darkheart whispered, his face contorted with pain.

"About how much longer do you think you can control yourself?" Moon asked.

"M-maybe about two, or three days," he whispered, then he flew off.