Chapter 2- Relative?

"Ready?" Hoodie calls down for Sally.

Excitedly Sally runs down the steps leaving Alex upstairs to be all by himself.

"Coming!" Sally yells.

Sally goes to hug dark rose goodbye.

"Bye Sally." dark rose smiles.

Before Sally could hug masky theirs a nock on the door.

"Go away." masky says putting his hand in front of Sally's face. She feels disappointed, but she goes to answer to door.

It's silent.

"Hey Sally! And you and Alex play with me?" Silent asks coming in.

"Not now hoodie and I were going to go kill." Responds Sally.

"Oh okay..."

"Bye...."

"See you later..."

As hoodie and Sally are going outside, Sally turns around and hollers to silent "Alex is upstairs! Can you guys wait for me to come back?"

Silent nods her head.

--

Sally and hoodie are walking quietly in the dark street in front of 'their' woods.

The city seems more calm and quiet since Jeff has died. Not that many police are patrolling the area, and people aren't scared to come outside in the dark, as much.

"Ready Sally?" Hoodie asks going behind a house.

Sally goes up to hoodie who has his hands ready to push Sally up to a window.

She steps on his hands, as he pushes her up with some of his strength.

Sally opens up the window and climbs in.

The first room she walks into is for a baby. She goes up to the crib and notices that the baby looks almost like her.

She has small curly brown hair, pink cheeks like how Sally had, cute small pink lips, and as the baby awakens she notices it has green emerald eyes, just like Sally.

The baby starts to giggle and plays with it's small little toes. Then Sally looks over and notices a picture.

It's a picture of the baby, Sally mom, and dad.

Is this Sally's sister?

No no that can't be. Sally was an only child! Unless, her mother and father had another child after Sally died.

Sally quickly grabs the baby running out the front door meeting up with hoodie.

"Who the hell is that?" Questions hoodie seeming a bit frustrated.

"I think this is my baby sister! I saw a picture of mommy, daddy, and her! I think she was born after I died!" Sally says hugging onto the baby more.

"Fine we'll take her home. But masky won't be too happy."

"It's okay, he can suck it up!" Cheerfully Sally says.

--

Hey A/N I made a new book! If you want sneak peaks, when or if I'll update chapters, or random questions for me get my book called 'Sneak peaks to chapters'.

It's kind of a random book actually and I'll update about stuff you guys wanna know!