Chapter 15- Spirit Bottles

Jeff sighs and looks out the cage door with his hands gripping onto two bars. His grip gets tighter as a bloody, warm, red tear runs down his cheek. He misses his family, why did he kill them? He never realized till now that his life wasn't that bad.

Hoodie leans over to Sally and pets the top of her head. She pulls herself closer to hoodie, crying into his chest. With realization hitting her she realizes that she's not who she used to be. She feels depressed, and has felt that way since she started this new chapter of her life with her sister.

She misses Alissa, and she let her down. She's not there to protect her, to save her, to do anything for her. Luckily Kaylee is there for Alissa. Her eyes widen as she realizes that only in a few days is Alissa's birthday and she'll be turning two!

"We have to get out of here!" Sally exclaims thinking about Alissa. "No shit Sherlock, but how?" Jeff replies sarcastically.

She rolls her eyes and looks around, for anything it use. Soon hoodie's eyes widen at an idea. "Sally, can you do me a favor?" She looks at him confused. "Well, I still have the bottle for a soul. If I can get you in the bottle and break it on the outside you may be out of here. Or be teleported to a different place."

"So I could be teleported somewhere else?" He sighs. "It's a 50/50 chance, Sally. Please for us...." She bites her lip think. "I'll do it." With that he smiles and opens the bottle up. It soon starts to slowly suck up Sally starting from her feet then finishing off to her head. He closes the bottle looking to see if any guard is out there.

"Damn..." Hoodie mumbles. "Hmm?" Jeff groans. "There's two guards. We'll have to wait till its lunch break for them...." Jeff doesn't reply, only going to the bench and sitting down.

He bites his lip looking at Jeff. "Seem like we'll have to-" just then the door opens up revealing four minion. "You," one says point to Jeff. "Get right there on the floor. And you," he now points to hoodie. "Get right there on the floor. Now both put your hands up."

They both go to where the minion was pointing with their hands up in the air. Two minions go to each and chaining their wrists to the wall. "Hey- what the hell is this? This is a spirit bottle! The hell is this doing with you?!" The minion snatches it out of hoodie's hand as the four leave the dungeon room locking the door.

"Great. Thanks for your 'great escape plan' Brian." Jeff rolls his eyes looking down at the floor with his hair covering his face.

The minions go to Zalgo with the bottle of Sally Williams. They're smirking and snickering at what he'll do to them. "Sir- er, we have a spirit bottle that one of the prisoners had." Zalgo takes it from his minion and looks into it.

He gasps realizing who it is. A demonic smile starts to appear onto his face as he looks at the minion who had given him the bottle. "Thank you, agles. You just gave me the soul of Sally Williams!" And with that Zalgo rushes to the spirit bottle room reviling thousand of souls in a bottle on shelves.

He starts to mumble the names of the bottles till finding the perfect spot for Sally's bottle. He places it down softly and looking around the room. "Come get your little ghost, slender!"

--

Hey guys just wanna say that the hoodiexmasky Oneshot is almost done! I guess XD haven't really been working on it! Also the hoodiexsally Oneshot is just one chapter. Their will be no more chapters for it I'm sorry if you wanted there to be more but sadly their wont be! :(