Chapter 2

(Ciara's P.O.V)

The doors of Joe's Crab Shack open and there they walked in I watch as they walked toward over to our table.

(??? P.O.V)

We walked over toward where Dev, Chris, Ciara, Kiara, and Karissa. As soon as we got to their table I gave Chris and Dev daps. I looked over to the twins biting my lip giving them a wink and my signature flirting smile. Kiara rolled her eyes giving me a stink look and Ciara just looked out the window ignoring my existence. I gave Karissa a hi to get one back.

"So since it's the last day of summer and school starts tomorrow the football team are having a party at my house" ??? said.

"Oh shit I forgot to tell y'all" Dev said hitting his forehead.

"Well I'm not in a party mood anyway so I think I might pass" Ciara said while shaking her head.

"But the whole school is going to be there we can't party without a classmate . It won't be right without you sis" Kiara said trying to convince her to go.

Ciara sighed "Ok ok ok I'll go but I'm only going for y'all" as soon as she agreed to go to the party I sighed in relief because the only reason I was planning this party with the boys was for me to get to know Ciara better.

"Um well it's a tiki party so make sure to carry your bikinis and trunks cause it's going to be all fun and games but what y'all are wearing is fine and it's starts at 9:00 pm when the moon lights the sky" I tell them while walking away to order my food.

****************************************

(30 Mins Before the Party)

I made sure all the lights where put perfectly. The jacuzzi was on and hit the pool lights where on and there were floats and other things in there. We had a limbo stand and tikis everywhere. We even had a waterside volcano that blew water in the air to wet everybody every 2 mins. I got a VIP chair swing set for me and Ciara that's in the beautiful garden that I hope she likes. The only reason she ignores me cause when we was about 3 I pushed her in the sand box and when we was 4 I pranked her until we were 10 and she stayed away from me ever since. And ever since then I have been bored with my life. All I do is play football and think about my life and that's a everyday thing.

(Ciara P.O.V)

(8:50 Driving To ???'s House)

I'm about 10 mins away from my death. Why did he have to do this to me I would have went to any party but no he has to be the one to throw a party. Shaun Lopez, I knew him since in diapers he ruined my life as we got older and older even tho he's a few days older than me doesn't give him the right to bully when we was children. I stopped everything at the age 10 because he pranked and pushed me around. He always bothered me not my sister or my brother just me. Ever since then he hasn't been a person I ignore his existence to the world around me. As soon as we reached in the drive way I looked at the time and it was 9:00 on the dot. Chris and Krissy said they were coming later so it was only Dev and Ki we walked in the house and I went straight to the living room not saying hi to anybody but I regret that because when I reached the living room Shaun was sitting on the coach. I began to turn on my heels as quick ass I could until he grabbed my wrist...........................