Chapter 5

*bella*

We walked in and I said "mom! Dad!"

"In here honey." I heard my dad say.

We walked in the kitchen and I hugged them.

"So who's this?" My mom said.

"This is jack. jack this is my parents." I said introducing them.

They exchanged glances... not good ones I could tell.

"So I'm jack how old are you?" My father asks

"I'm 18." he said.

"Do you have any plans after high school?" My mom asked.

"I was planning on going to Arizona for college (a/n I COULNT THINK OF THE COLLEGE HE SAID HE WANTED TO GO TO SO I WIGNED IT) but I really want to go in the music business." he said.

After they were done investigating him they wanted to talk to me.

"What?" I asked.

"You not going to hang out with that trash of a boy no more." my father said.

"Excuse me?" I said crossing my arms.

"Bella he's a bad influence you can do way better than him. he wants to be a singer do you know how many people want to do that end get their dreams crushed?. Alot." my mom said.

I was mad.

"MOM WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK! YOU ALWAYS TELL ME TO NOT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER BUT IT TURNS OUT YOURE DOING IT YOURSELF!! JACK IS THE NICEST GUY IVE EVER MET HES NOT A FAKE PIECE OF SHIT LIKE THE GUYS YOU WANT ME TO DATE! HE IS CARING AND KIND HEARTED BUT YOU WONT EVER KNOW BECAUSE OF HOW JUDGEMENTAL YOU ARE! HES WANTS TO FOLLOW HIS DREAMS ITS NOT HIS FAULT HES DOING WHAT HE LOVES SORRY MOM AND DAD BUT I DONT CARE! IM DONE WITH YOU GUYS. IM LEAVING BYE." I yelled.

I walk out and see jack standing there.

"Are you okay?" He asks me.

"I am 100% better after that." I said smiling.

"Let's go before they come out." he said grabbing my hand and running outside to his jeep.

We get in and he asks "where too?"

"Well first Madison's house, then wherever." I said.

We got in the car and it was quiet.

I couldn't hold it in, I started crying.

"Babe what's wrong?" He asks

"It's just my parents they said i can't hang out with you because they think since you're wanting to be a singer you won't make it and all this shit." I said crying

"Don't listen to them! Jack and I will make it and I will promise you this, I'll never leave you or hurt you." he said looking at me.

I smile at him and then he takes my hand and everything goes black.

A/n

OKAY HOLY SHIT I WASNT PLANNING ON MAKING IT LIKE THAT UNTIL NOW I WAS GOING TO DO SOMETHING TOTALLY DIFFERENT UNTIL THAT CAME IN MY BRAIN OKAY IM GOING TO WRITE CH 6 NOW BYE