Chapter 3

*bella*

While I was upstairs I went ahead and changed into a floral crop top, blue jean shorts, and brown combat boots.

I grabbed all of my stuff and slowly made my way downstairs not wanting to leave.

Especially with jack.

When jack saw me he said "damn. you look hot."

"Thanks." I said.

"Anytime." he said taking my bag from me and putting his other hand around my waist.

His hand made his way to my butt...

"Don't you even think about it." I said putting my ray bans on.

We got in his car and I buckled up.

He put one hand on my thigh and had the other on the wheel.

He did what he was doing earlier, rubbing his hand up my thigh getting higher each time.

It was a silent car ride to his house.

When we finally pulled up I got out and went to the back to get my stuff.

Jack came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered in my ear "it's going to be so hard to not fuck you at night."

I turned around so I was facing him, "oh and why don't you just fuck other girls?" I asked.

"Why would I do that?" he questioned.

"Because you seem like the guy that would do that or just want to fuck a girl then leave her..." I said looking down.

"Bella. if I was like that I would have already fucked you. your different. a good different. that's why I like you so much." he said looking me up and down.

"You like me..." I asked.

"Well duh. I mean have you seen yourself? your fucking hot." he said winking.

"Thanks. it's just I always thought you just were a player or something." I said.

"No I'm not like that. I do party a lot and that stuff. but I'm not like that." he said walking inside.

"Oh so you have party's here... that means drunk guys. yay" I said scared and sarcastically.

"Yeah I do. and don't worry if any of those guys tries to touch you I'll beat their ass." he said putting my stuff down and coming over to me.

He walked towards me until my back hit a wall, he looks at me and put his hand on my thigh like he's been doing a lot recently

"Jack I swear to God.." I say glaring at him

"Admit it you love it when I do this." He whispered in my ear

"I do but fucking stop. Or you won't get anything this week." I say

"Oh even if I didn't I still would babe." He said smirking

"Okay whatever g." I said walking into the living room

He stood there shocked.

"Damn." he said sitting next to me.

I texted mads and told her how I was staying at jacks and she said to don't do anything bad and that Matt said to use protection.

Typical matt.

"Matt and mad say for us to use protection." I said laughing.

"Oh we will."he said winking.

I took off my shoes and laid on his lap because I was tired.

Soon I was fast asleep.