Chapter 1

My god! It is monday again! I wonder what will happen this day. Are they going to give us a lot of work as what they always gave us? Dang! Aren’t they getting tired on making us suffer? I mean they already gave us seatwork or worksheet that always due at the end of the period but they will still going to give us a tons of homework! And for me as an average student in Stanford High School, worksheet and homework is not my only problem at school, as the lunch break comes, bullies were there and they don’t stop bothering me they were wasting my lunch time on bullying me. I wonder when are they going to stop? When are they going to have their own life? Ughhh!

“Hey Gail! You’re daydreaming again! Look at the clock! It’s 7:20! You’re running late!” Sharmaine yelled at my face and it wake me up to reality. She was my enemy slash my sister, sometimes she is nice to me but most of the time she were the one who also bring me down, she always tells me that I’m unhip. Yeah she’s right, but that is me, I don’t really care about what other thinks.

After Sharmaine yelled at my face I took a bath and went to school. As I walk down the hallway, I saw the groups of people that usually bully me. I was supposed to turn around and walk to the different way but the jerks saw me and, “Hi Gail! How you've been?” Nikko run towards me and he even put his right arm into my shoulder. (he is on my left side) I heard some girls that whispering some words that they say I was lucky because Nikko ohh not only him but almost all of the boys in their group talks to me, well they were wrong. They only talked to me when they want to bully me, like now.

“I'm good.” I answered in my lame voice while removing his arm and walked away. It's not new that everyone is staring at me when I walk by, but this is different. They were looking at me then they almost laugh, then Madeline and Camille came, they were my best friends.

“Hey Gaily!” They say in chorus. “What’s with the long face?” Madeline asked.

“Hi Camy and Mady!” I answered, that was our endearment. “Well, I don’t know. Everyone is staring at me and they will laugh. Do I have dirt on my face?” And I touched my face like I was checking if do I really have a dirt or what.

“Let me see.” Said Mady then she look at me head to toe. “There’s nothing wrong with you, except of your normal outfit.” She’s referring to my old fashioned clothes.

Then Camy checked my back and Mady’s eyes went big then Camy came back to our side then says, “Oh my god Gaily! Who put this paper into your back?!” Then she handed me the paper saying: "I STINK! I'M RETARDED!” I knew Nikko will do this to me. It's not new so I just ignore it.

"It's Nikko, he came to me when I was walking down the hallway. He asked me what's up and you know his bully tactics.” I explained to them while we were heading to our first period.

“I really hate that guy! Yeah he is cute but his attitude was ugly!” Camy said.

“So does his friends!” Mady agreed with Camy. Yeah Nikko has six friends, and they were ALL bully. They were bullying me but except for the one guy, his name is Nathan. He was the homecoming king. He was also a football varsity. He is campus crush, as in every girl in the campus were screaming when Nathan walk by. I don’t know, but I’m not one of them. They said he was cassanova and he already dated almost a lot of girls that’s in cheerleader or in colorguard.

“Just ignore them.” And I smiled and the bell already rang then we went to our class. As I enter the room of my first period, I saw the works that we’re going to do. I knew it! He will give us tons of work. So I sat down and waited until the bell rings. After almost an hour, the bell  already rang. I didn’t finished the seatwork that he gave us and he gave us 25 problems for homework. And the thing is I’m really sucks at math. I was walking on my way to my second period when Vincent is on my way too, I was crossing my fingers hoping that he won’t see me. “Hey Gail!” Uh-oh! Nevermind he saw me. Ugh! I hate this life!

“Wh-wh-whaa-what d-do y-yo-you-you need?” I stutter.

“Woahhh! Relax I’m not going to kill you!” Then he winks. Jeez! What’s with that guy? I didn’t answered him and I just walked away. The bell rang when I step to the door. Woah! I’m almost late because of the guy!

“What happened to your hair?” Jocelyn asked, she is one of the bully girls in my school. “You look like a witch!” She said then her group laugh.

“Quiet down guys!” Mr. Edward says. I’m kind a used to it so it’s not a big deal for me anymore. So I sat on my seat and waited until the bell rings. I am a lazy student, I don’t know why but I don’t feel like doing my homeworks, but not all of them though. I usually doing my homework the night before it’s due. So I’m always cramming.

Time flies fast, it’s already lunch. But I’m not quite sure where will I go eat my lunch because if I will just eat at cafeteria, Nikko and his friends can easily see me. Ugh! so I dial Mady’s  phone.

“Hey Mady!” I greet her. “Where are you?” I asked.

“We’re at room 40!” Then I walk to go there. But then I saw Jocelyn and her friends. They were throwing this death glare to me. I just ignored them like I usually do. Then I open the room 40’s door and I saw Mady and Camy there. So we spent our lunch there and yes! Nikko didn’t waste my lunch bullying me. After 40 minutes, the bell rang. So it’s time for me to go on my own way. The day went fast, and the bell rang and it’s last period! Yay! I was calling my dad if he can pick me up when he says he can’t. So I need to take the bus. I was on my way to the bus station when I saw Nathan with a girl. I stopped for no reason then he saw me, he looked at me and I just realized he is with Meisha. She’s Jocelyn’s friend. She’s bully too, when I looked at her, she rolled her eyes. Then I looked at Nathan, he is wearing his famous poker face. Then I walked away. I don’t know why I stopped just to look at them.

When the bus came, I forgot to get my wallet at my bag so the bus waited for me for a minute. That is dumb. When I got home, I just ate then went to my bed. I’m going to sleep.

“Gail! Wake up!” Inigo said. He is my brother.

“Why?” I asked.

“It’s dinner time.” He said.

“Okay.” Then I got up. This is what an average girl’s life. I know for other people it’s boring but not for me.