Chapter 2

I was walking down the hallway when I saw Nathan, yes just Nathan he’s not with somebody. I continue to walk, then surprisingly, Nathan was walking with me. I was shocked but I didn’t let him noticed it. “Hello.” He said. I didn’t answered because I’m not really sure if he’s talking to me or not. “Hey gail!” Then he poke me.

“Yeah?” I said.

“I’m asking if can I meet you at lunch.” He asked. Whoa! Why? Are they going to do anything to me?!

“No, I don’t like you and your friends! All of you were bully.” I explained.

Then he stopped, “No, just the two of us. We’re not going with them.” He explained.

“But why do you want me to go with you during lunch?” I asked.

“Because I think you’re cute.” He said. Did I just heard CUTE? from Nathan? Whoa! No way?

“Hey Gail! You were daydreaming!” He said in my face.

“Who would not? You just said I’m cute.” I explained.

“Yeah,” He smile, “So can I meet you at lunch?” He asked for second time.

“Sure.” I said. I don’t know, am I supposed to be happy? Am I lucky?

*Lunch

I was waiting for Nathan when Mady and Camy came. “Hey Gaily!” Mady waved her hands. I don’t know if should I tell them about what happened a while ago. ‘Cause they really hate him, his friends too.

“Hello Mady and Camy!” I greet them.

“Let’s go?” Mady said.

“Uhh I’m staying here. I will meet you up after school.” I said, I wish they will not ask me why.

“Uhh Okay?” They answered, I guess they notice me. But luckily they left and they didn’t asked me.

After five minutes Nathan came. “I’m sorry I was late.” He said then he handed me the sandwich that he bring.

“What was this for?” I asked, “Yeah I know it’s a sandwich, but why did you gave me one?” I asked again.

“Because I want to?” He said.

“Okay?” I answered, his weird. Then we ate then we talked, he has sense of humor, he is kind, unlike Nikko and his other friends.

“Yeah I have 2 siblings too!” He said because we’re talking about our families.

“I am the youngest.” I said then the bell rang, ugh! why does the lunch is too short?!

“So yeah I’m going,” He said while he got up.

“Okay. Take care.” Then I smile at him.

“By the way, thanks!” He smiles too. And I just noticed he has dimples, it’s really cute.

“Thanks too.” I smiled widely, I don’t have any idea what’s happening to me.

“See you around.” He said the walked away. I find him so cute when I saw his dimples.

Then that lunch thing happened not only once or twice. It became everyday. I don’t know why but I’m enjoying his company now. I guess we’re buddy now? Maybe huh?

I was walking on my way to student center when Meisha came to me and says, “Stay away from Nathan!” She yelled at my face, Uh-oh.

“Why? I’m not doing anything.” I explained.