Chapter 1- Break up

Louis' P.O.V
I wake up. Typical morning, I guess. I get to see my girlfriend Sydnie Blood. She so beautiful with her blonde wave like hair. She's kind of tall for the average girl. She's spunky, crazy and outgoing! But last night, we got into a fight. I'm going over to her place today to try and solve the fight. But I don't think she'll take me back.. Especially when she's cheating on me with her hunk of an ex Alex Franco. Well I don't think they are exes any more after the whole "sleeping with him after our dates" situation. But I'm hat over toms for that girl. Then again, all I do is try to find love and go for girls who seem to cheat. One day I know I'm gonna find that special girl! But for now, I should pick up a coffee for Sydnie.
................................................................

As I walk to Starbucks in my light gray Hanes t-shirt my black North Face and black skinny jeans, I think about how I found out she was cheating on me.
*flash back*
"Louis I had such a great time" Sydnie told me after we had just went to the movies and was now outside of her house. She smiled as she got out of my car and waved good bye. I waved back, and started my car up again and drove off. About half way through the drive I realized she had left her coat. Being me I thought I would be a gentleman and return it. So I drove back to her house and saw a car parked outside of it. "I wonder who's here?" I asked myself and got out of the car grabbing the jacket and walked up to the door and knocked on it. "No answer?" I turned the nob of the door and it was unlocked? I checker around worried but then I heard something. "Moaning?" I whispered to myself. I walked down the hall and opened the door, then I gasped. "LOUIS WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??" Sydnie yelled. " I could ask him the same question" I said pointing to Alex. he was on top of her and they were naked and the blanket covered them. "I came to return your jacket you cheating whore!" I said throwing the jacket on her and her boy toy and slammed every door behind me and drove back to my place.
*End of flash back*
Tears were streaming down my face thinking about it. I walked into Starbucks. They didn't seem busy. There was a few people sitting at the tables and no one was in line so I went to the register and looked at the choices. When I looked down there was a beautiful young girl standing in front of me waiting for my order. She had natural brown hair, but dyed blonde highlight into it. She wore her Starbucks uniform that fit on her small body. She had light brown eyes with a little sparkle in them because of the sun and a smile with her chubby cheeks that looked adorable! But her smile changed? "What's wrong love?" I asked curious why her smile went away. "Nothing, it's just.. Umm never mind! Sorry. What would you like?" she asked putting on a fake smile, trying to make me feel better I just sighed and tried to get it out of her. "I know something wrong love. Please tell me what's wrong?". She giggled. It was really adorable! "Today has just been a long day and I can tell you were crying is all. Nothing is wrong with me! But thanks for asking.. What's your name?" "Louis" I responded. "Nice to meet you Louis haha I'm Lexi." She smiled at me, and this time it was real. "So what would you like Louis?" "I would like a mocha cookie crumble please?" "Coming right up!" She told me as she spun around. Then I realized she was the only one working. She had finished making it and started to write my name on my cup. I smiled "thank you Lexi. Have a good day!" As I walked out of the coffee shop, I wanted to see if she spelt my name correctly, but then I saw "hmu some time if you need someone to talk to!" On my cup and below it was her phone number. I drank my coffee and walked around and then headed home. "Maybe I don't need to talk to Sydnie today?" I told myself as I placed my cup on the counter. Then I texted the number.
Me: Hey Lexi! It's Louis! From earlier.
A few minutes later I got a reply which I thought wouldn't happen.
Lexi: hey Louis! See you got the msg! What's up?
Me: just bored, at home what about you?
Lexi: I just finished my shift. I'm headed to my place where I will be bored cx lol so what was wrong earlier?
Me: lol and nothing big.. My girl kinda cheated on me.. Im thinking about breaking up with her..
Lexi: well I know it's none of my business but you looked really upset.. And you shouldn't be that way in a relationship.. Maybe it would be better if you dumped her?
Me: yea I guess.. I'll call her now. brb
Lexi: okie! XP
And with that I dialed Sydnie's number.