sicheng: stressed - Ⓡ

⚠️MATURE CONTENT AHEAD! IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH IT, SKIP THIS IMAGINE⚠️

{requested by lelixfeeboiz. sorry for the wait! more coming your way :)}

disclaimer: this is my first smut i've ever written so i'm really sorry if it's not what you wanted :( enjoy!
—————————

Three exams, five classes worth of notes, and one 13-page paper. That's what you've been doing for the past week. College was absolutely kicking your ass and the amount of stress on your shoulders was absolutely insane. You barely left your dorm room and when you did, it was only to get food or to find more textbooks to help you in your studies. So when your boyfriend, Sicheng, came over to visit you, he did not expect to see you resting your head on your desk, face down, drool about to coat your notes. And you certainly did not expect him to pull apart the curtain blocking out the sunlight in your room.

"Sicheng! My eyes!"

"Babe, I didn't know you were a vampire," he chucked.

You rolled your eyes and focused back on your laptop, trying to think of more unnecessary words to fit into your essay to make the page longer.

"Do you need any help?" he asked. He knew you would decline anything, as you were determined to finish college without the help of anyone to prove to yourself how capable you were.

Just as he thought, you responded with a firm "no". Sicheng didn't take no for an answer and pulled up another chair from the corner of the room. He came over to hang out with you with underlying hopes of getting laid (he's not a fuck boy he just hasn't had a good fuck in a while LMFAO), but here you were, typing random words you already mentioned into your essay.

"Sicheng, I said I don't need help," you sighed. That was before you felt his cold hand on your thigh.

"Babe, I think you need to de-stress a little. You've been at this for a whole week now and I'm getting tired of coming to your dorm just to get ignored." His hand ventured a little closer to your core with every second he continued to speak. Suddenly, you couldn't focus on your essay and the Laws of Physics splayed out on the textbook in front of you. Your mind kept drifting off to Sicheng's hand on your thigh, and it was then that you realized just how long it had been since you spent quality time with your boyfriend, let alone have sex.

Feeling guilty at how ignorant of him you've been, you turned your head to the side to find Sicheng's lips already planted on yours. It seemed like time stopped when he licked your bottom lip for entrance yet you denied, seeing how far you could prolong the kiss without having his tongue down your throat. It seems like it wasn't long, as Sicheng proceeded to grab the nape of your neck and bring you closer which resulted in a slight moan escaping your lips. Sicheng seized the opportunity to slip his tongue in your mouth and against yours, effectively gaining dominance.

"It's been such a long time, baby." Sicheng spoke under his breath, a slight rasp in his voice making you that much hotter. "I haven't felt you around me in so long. All you've been doing is work, work, and more work, and I've decided that I'll have to punish you for forgetting all about your boyfriend and his needs."

He lifted you up off your spinny chair and placed you on the bed, taking off his shirt, and following suit after you. You two continued to make out, when Sicheng grabbed the hem of your shirt and began to lift it above your head, revealing a simple bra. He licked his lips and reveled in the moment he's been waiting for. He attached his lips to your neck, quickly finding your most sensitive spot and urging a whine out of you. He unclipped your bra and made his way towards the crevice of your breasts. Sicheng brought his mouth to your nipples and gently blew on them, before taking them into his mouth and sucking like a baby in need of milk. After all this time you forgot how it felt to be touched like this, you felt so needed, so needy. Having him so close to you made you the stress go away, filled with the new feeling of lust and love. Sicheng looked up at your eyes with an innocent smile before moving further down to the hem of your sweatpants. He got back up and undid his belt, uncovering his lower half. You got the memo and did the same and he dived back on the bed after you.

"I've missed you so much, babygirl. You're beautiful and I'm so lucky to have you."

Even in times like these, Sicheng still managed to make your heart burst into a million fireworks.

"I've missed you too, baby. I'm sorry for ignoring you."
He took your hand and kissed it as a way to signal that your apology was accepted.

You were brought back into reality when you felt his fingers make their way to your clit, rubbing softly at the bundle of nerves. Your walls clenched around nothingness, and you whined at the feeling of being empty. Sicheng seemed to realize this and grabbed a condom from your bedside table. You took this moment to admire his cock. He certainly seemed touch deprived from the size, as it was bigger than usual. His tip was a pretty shade of dark pink and the color faded the further down your eyes trailed. He wasn't too thick, a satisfying stretch at that, and the length of his cock was more than enough to bring you to your bliss.

Sicheng stood between your legs and looked at you for consent as he always did. No matter how horny or rushed you guys were, he always made sure you were up for it.

Once you gave him a firm nod, he smashed his lips against yours and slammed his cock into your core. You released his lips to let out a loud moan; you hadn't had sex in a while and the stretch he gave you was something you didn't realize how much you missed. Sicheng was extra needy today, and didn't let you adjust to his long cock. With a slight position change, he lifted his leg to stabilize his stance on the mattress and brought one of your legs to rest in the palm of his hand, targeting and hitting your g-spot immediately.

"Oh! Sicheng! You're so long!" you exclaimed, the veins of his beautiful dick imprinting themselves in the walls of your pussy.

Your boyfriend grunted in response and let out a low guttural moan into the air, making you feel more hot than you previously were. The only sounds in the room were your breathy moans, his low groans, and the squelching of your wet skin against each other.

"Baby, you feel so good clenching around me. I'm gonna cum soon if you keep doing that to me."

His words brought more heat to your core, and soon with the rapid, animalistic thrusts he delivered, you came, screaming into the abyss and clenching as hard as you could to get him to cum, thanking the heavens that you didn't have a roommate.

"Oh shit! Baby, I'm so sensitive, I'm gonna cum soon!" he spoke out into the open.

Not long after, he pulled out of you, letting you suck on his condom covered tip to trigger his climax, feeling himself throb against your tongue. Soon he was releasing white strings of cum from his cock into the condom, letting out loud moans and strings of curses in all the languages he knew.

You both laid in bed and got under the covers, basking in the aftermath of your first intimate session after a week's wait.

"Y/N?" Sicheng whispered. You hummed in response, eyes closing due to the sudden exhaustion taking over.

"I love you and if you ever need help, just let me know."

"I love you too, Sicheng."

And with that, you both drifted off to dreamland, forgetting all the deadlines and assignments you still had to finish. But it's okay. Sicheng would help you.
—————————
1400 words
updated 4/8/20 (rip)