ch. 4, I'm Sorry; pt. 1

Katie's pov:
I'm broken. Absolutely, completely, 100% broken. And so frustrated!! What the hell Josh?!?! Why would he do that? I must've said like a million times that I don't care if it's a prank, that it needs to end and it was killing me not knowing where he was. Did he care? No! All he cared about was the stupid video! He cared about the stupid video more than me! More then how I felt! I ran when he confirmed and told me that it was a prank. And I'm still running. I've never ran faster or farther in my life. I didn't look back. I couldn't hear Josh calling my name anymore to come back. I didn't know where I was going. But he hurt me. So bad. I don't care where I'm going as long as it's far away from him.

Josh's pov:
"Katie! Katie come back, the cameras off, I'm sorry babe!" I say. I run after her but she's already so far away. And she's running fast. Soon, I lose track of her. I don't know where she is. "Dammit." I say to myself. What have I done. Normally, she doesn't take pranks seriously no matter how bad they are. But this one was probably the worst of the worse cause it lasted all day. Oh my gosh, I can't believe she threw up cause she was so stressed. That's where it went too far. Well, I guess it went too far way earlier than that. I try calling Katie, no response. I tried texting her, no response. She wanted nothing to do with me right now. I got the idea that she may do the same thing I did to her as payback, but I don't know. I felt terrible. I hurt her so bad. And now she was out there, by herself.

Katie's pov:
My phone buzzed with missed calls and text messages from Josh.

J: Babe, I'm so sorry, please respond.

J: Katie B, where are you, it's been an hour already, I'm worried.

J: Babe I didn't mean for any of this to happen, please come back.

I ignored them all. I don't care that it had been an hour. Heck, he had ignored me and made me think he was dead for a WHOLE day!! I don't give a s*** about an hour. I don't know how far I ran, it must've been 4 miles. I found myself at my sister Biz's house. I knocked on the door, hoping she would be home. Thank god, she answered. "Katie? What's wrong?" she asks, seeing my face in tears. "Can I stay here for the night?" I ask. "Oh my gosh yes of course!" she says, taking me in. "What happened?! Why are you crying?" she asks. "It's Josh. You know how we always prank each other for Jatie Vlogs?" I say. "Yeah." she says. "Well, today he did a going missing prank like he did a year ago. But it lasted all freaking day. From when I woke up to now. I told him if it was a prank, to stop. He gave me a tremendous amount of anxiety and caused me to throw up literally. His pranks have never gone that far, but he cared more about the stupid video than me." I say. "Wow, I never thought a prank would tear you guys apart, I know for a short amount of time after them you get mad at each other sometimes but you never take it seriously. But I agree with you, this one went way too far. I'm sorry Katie." she says. "It's ok. Thanks for letting me stay. I'm hoping it'll just take a night for me to cool off, but right now, I just don't want to see Josh." I say. "No problem. You know I always have a spot here for you." she says.

Josh's pov:
3 hours ago Katie ran off. It was dark now. She wasn't home. We just moved into our new house, I wasn't even sure if she knew the area around here well enough to get back. Wow, I'm an idiot. It had only been three hours and I'm already going crazy not knowing where she is. Yet, she went through this for a full day, no wonder she's this mad. I try calling her again, no response. So I decide to send her another text.

J: Katie B, you know I love you to pieces, and I won't ever ever EVER prank you this bad again. Please come home babe, in this past three hours of me going crazy not knowing where you are, it has made me realize how much I really did out you through all day. I know you told me, but now I'm experiencing it. I love you, come home please.

I hope she's okay. She is my world. I couldn't bare the thought of her being out alone in the world. What if someone took her, or hurt her? The more time I don't hear from her to more I realize how bad she felt all day. I don't deserve to hear from her. While she was crying, getting sick, and having panic attacks all day, I was laughing and having fun in the car getting it on video and vlogging. I was vlogging my girlfriend having a panic attack. Hyperventilating. Unbelievable. It doesn't matter that it was just a prank. I should've never started this prank. Now I probably have her PTSD. I don't know where she is. She could be hurt. She could be lost. This was one the worst days of her life, and I had caused it. Ohhh, Katie B. I'm sorry. I can't believe myself. I decided to light a candle, get on my knees and pray. Pray that she was okay, pray for forgiveness, pray that she will feel better soon if she isn't yet. I'm so sorry Katie, wherever you are, I love you and I hope you're okay. A tear rolls down my cheek.