ch. 5, I'm Sorry; pt. 2

Katie's pov: 

I wake up in Biz's guest room and pick up my phone to see that I have 12 texts from Josh and 6 missed calls. I don't even feel bad. Now he knows how I felt all day yesterday. I didn't run away for payback or revenge on him. I was just soooo extremely mad. I was hoping today I would feel better and get over it, but I'm still pretty heated. I know it was just a prank and he didn't mean for it to be this bad,  but still. That doesn't make me understand why he cared more about the video than me, who was having mental breakdowns all day. Ugh, this is so hard. Do I go back home? Am I ready to see him yet? 

Josh's pov: 

I didn't sleep. I was up all night calling and messaging Katie. I even called other people to see if they had seen her or knew where she was. It wasn't like she was a missing person, I know she just ran away. But what if something happened to her while she ran away? That's what is scaring me to death. I did end up posting the vlog yesterday. It got millions of views. But I needed to film something else right now. I picked up the camera and set it up and started. I took a deep breath. "Hey Jatie Fam. As you can tell, this isn't gonna be a fun, happy vlog or whatever. Since yesterdays vlog, I haven't seen or heard back from Katie. I ended up hurting her way more than I thought and now I don't know where she is. I was up all night texting and calling her but I've heard nothing from her whatsoever, and I don't blame her. And guys this isn't a prank, I swear it on my life. I know we did that breaking up prank on you guys but it's not, I would never ever make a prank about something serious like this. So, I promise to the Lord and back I won't be posting another video tomorrow saying oh she was here all along and it was just a prank. Katie B, if you are watching this, I am so, sincerely, sorry. I never meant to hurt you this bad, you know I never want you to feel that much pain. I shouldn't have done that prank, it wasn't fun or a good idea for me to be vlogging happily all day when you were just breaking down and crying all day and having me know about it and me being the one who caused it but not being there for you. I love you so freakin much babe, I know you know that, but if you're watching this please come home, wherever you are, I'm worried sick not knowing, and I know I deserve to feel this way cause I put you through it all day yesterday. Just please come home babe." I sigh. "That's really all I have to say, but see you guys later." I end the video and cover my face in my hands. Where the hell was she?!?! 

Katie's pov: 

"I don't know if I'm ready to see him yet." I say to my sister Biz. "Well, if you're not ready then you're not ready. You can stay here as long as you want." she says. "I know and I really appreciate that, but at the same time I feel like I should go back." I say. Then, both of our phones buzz with a youtube notification. My heart skips a beat when I see what it reads. 'Jatie Vlogs: i'm sorry katie, please come home'. I gasp. "I should watch this, maybe it will help me decide." I say as I click on the video. 

Wow. Josh really wants me to come home. Maybe I should. After all, I don't have any clothes, toiletries or anything with me cause I just ran. "Biz, thanks for letting me stay, but I think I should go home." I say. She hugs me. "You're welcome here anytime sis!" she says. I smile and walk out the door. It's gonna be a long walk but it's good cause it will give me time to think of what I'm gonna say to him. 

Josh's pov: 

I paced out on the front porch, waiting for her to hopefully come home. I don't care if I had to stay out here all night for weeks. I hope the video made her want to come back. Hopefully she saw it. 

It's been an hour. Still no sign of Katie. Until I see someone walking towards here in the distance, the exact way Katie ran away from. I didn't want to get my hopes up if it wasn't her, so I walked off the front porch to get a better view and see if it was her. I recognize that beauty anywhere. It was Katie. "Katie! Oh my gosh!" I say and run towards her. Once I reach her, I hug her, lifting her off the ground. "Babe! You have know idea how relieved I am to see you. I'm so sorry, you know I didn't want to hurt you like that." I say. "Josh, I came back because I thought I was overreacting, and I know you would never mean to do that, and after watching your video, I decided to come back." she says with a smile. I smile and pick her up again. "I'm so glad you're okay!!!" I say. She laughs. "Josh it wasn't even as long as your prank on me! Doesn't feel so good does it?" she says in a jokingly tone. "No, it feels terrible. But I deserve to feel that way. After only like 3 hours, I was flipping out. And even then, I knew you had just run away, I knew you weren't kidnapped or anything, but I was worried something happened to you while you were running away." I say. "It's ok babe, I'm fine and so are you." she says. We walk back home hand in hand. Finally good again.