Chapter 10

Kaia's POV

     Finally, the class that I've been waiting for all day is here. Weight training/gym is definitely going to be my favorite class of the day. Since there seems to be no actual gym to work out at around this town, then this will be a good substitute. I walk towards the girl's locker room with my gym bag in hand. The dress code for this class is pretty flexible, as long as you're not completely naked, you're basically able to wear whatever you want.

     Some girls may be shy about changing in front of others but me? I just don't give a damn. I sat my bag down as I took out my padded sports bra, a pair of my short, gym shorts, and a pair of sneakers. I changed my clothes and pulled my hair up into a high ponytail, leaving a few strands out to frame my face. I looked around when I exited the girl's locker room and noticed every other girl, which were only a few since this was weight training, had a shirt or tank top on. I shrugged, it didn't bother me that I was the only one showing the most skin.

     It seemed as if every guy noticed though. Almost everyone's head turned towards me as I walked over to the punching bag hanging from the ceiling. The only ones that were not watching me were Keena, one of Finn's friends, two other girls, and a few boys who have the decency not to stare. I ignored the stares and put on some gloves so I wouldn't have busted up hands by the end of class.

     I started going through my steps of hitting, kicking, and punching the bag so hard, as if it owed me last month's rent. Coach Keller blew the whistle after 20 minutes of free time warming up. "All right class, listen up! We're going to get into pairs to wrestle. There are no rules as long as I don't find a dead student here when we're done at the end of the day." I smiled so big at his statement. This is what I need. To beat some dudes ass with no rules applied. Most fights have a lengthy rule book to limit the number of hospital visits for the fighters.

     Coach Keller started calling out the names of partners. "Ivy Greene. You're paired up with Kaia Jones." My smile faded so fast, it was like it was never even there.

     "Excuse me." All eyes turned to me when I spoke, "Yeah. I was kind of hoping for a guy partner." A few guys, including the coach, chuckled at my response.

     "I can't allow you to fight with a guy. I can't be having a guy beat up a girl in my gym class. It doesn't look good on me."

     "With all due respect coach, the only one who will be getting their ass kicked today...is going to be a guy." Call me cocky, but I know my strengths and fighting is one of them.

     He shook his head and sighed. "Sorry kid. Look at it this way, it'll be a fair fight. Just show me what you got."

      I looked over at the girl I'm meant to fight and scoffed. This chick may be tall, but that's about all she's got going for her. I mean, for fuck's sake, she left her long platinum blonde hair down in a gym class. Regardless, I knew this fight wouldn't last long.

     I walked up to the circle designated as the zone we have to stay in. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Mr.Casanova. God. This dude is literally everywhere. I pushed the thoughts of him out of my find as I approached the girl coach called Ivy. I could tell by the look on her face that she already hates me. What for? I couldn't tell you.

     The coach blew the whistle, and the girl came right at me. I mentally rolled my eyes. This girl has about as much technique as a rubber band. I dove for her stomach as she ran towards me, making me fall on top of her on the gym floor. I straddled her waist and used my legs to hold down her arms. I pulled my fist back and punched her right in the nose making a sickening noise echo throughout the gym.

     The girl screamed bloody murder. "Stop! Stop! I surrender! Just get this chick off of me." I rolled my eyes and climbed off of her before anyone could approach me.

     I looked to the coach whose eyes were wide open. "And you really thought some guy would hit me?" I laughed and walked to the other students in the class.

     Keena came back with tissues and an ice pack for Ivy's nose. Luckily, it wasn't broken or else I might have felt a little bad for doing it. Ivy just kept sending death glares towards me for the rest of the period. I noticed Sebastian, Hayden, Asher, and some guy that I heard Sebastian call Easton were staring at me smirking and with looks of awe. Most guys don't expect someone my size could do any real damage, well until they see for themselves firsthand.

     I watched all four boys take their turns and was amazed by how well they could hold their own. It almost looked as if they were even holding back just a little. After the coach blows his whistle, dismissing the class, I walk back to the locker room to take a shower. I pulled my clothes off and set them outside my shower curtain on a bench next to the rest of my stuff. I quickly washed my body off, keeping my hair from getting wet. I wrapped a towel around my body before I pulled my hair tie out and let my waves cascade down my back. Right when I opened my shower curtain, I noticed my gym bag was gone.

     I looked on the bench outside the shower and mentally cursed at the person who took all of my clothes, except for my black, lace push-up bra and matching thong. I was already planning out the murder weapon, location, and documentary for when I found out who did this. I contemplated on what to do for about 0.5 seconds. I shrugged and pulled on both the bra and underwear. I knew coach would probably have left by now since he hated kids just about as much as I do. However, I wasn't so naive as to assume that there were no other students outside talking before leaving for the day.

     I pushed my shoulders back and kept my head held high while wearing a blank mask as I opened the door. I knew who did it right when I walked out that door. Ivy. She was smirking at me evilly while holding my gym bag. I mean, the bitch even took my shoes. Almost every single person from class was still here, but they hadn't noticed me yet. I walked confidently towards her not giving a care in the world who saw me.

     I kept walking towards her while my smirk was widening. Sebastian turned around when he caught sight of me. "Bloody hell." His mouthed dropped open. This, in turn, made every other person in the gym turn and look at me. I noticed Mr. Casanova looking at me like some lovesick puppy, Hayden trying to look anywhere other than at my breasts that were on full display, while Easton just seemed bored with the sight of me.

     "That's what you get for almost breaking my nose, you little tramp." Ivy smiled smugly at me.

     I took deliberately slow steps towards her, making sure to swing my hips side to side. "You know Poison Ivy, this little trick might have worked on someone who actually hates how their body looks. But, you see, I'm not ashamed of who I am." I leaned towards her ear and whispered in a sultry voice, "In fact, if you had wanted me to get undressed so bad, all you had to do was ask. I'm not opposed to a little female-on-female action." I leaned back and looked at her face flush in embarrassment. Well, shit. I thought she would look like a little horned devil with that statement. Oh, well.

     I smiled sweetly at her and reached for my gym bag in her hand as she was frozen in place. Instead of pulling my clothes on right there in front of everyone, I turned around and gave all the guys a view of my ass as I walked away. I may have thrown a little hair flip over the shoulder for a little added effect. I looked to my right to see Mr. Casanova's darkening eyes as he took me in from head to toe. I gave him a sensual wink in return. I know, I know. I was just saying how I wanted to stay away from him, but the guy looks like a literal god. I might have a problem staying away from him more than I originally thought. 

What do you guys think about Kaia's attitude in this situation?  

Let me know your predictions for this story.