Christmas Eve

A/N: this story is brought to you by She's the blade by Sugarcult. The only thing keeping me awake at 2AM.

It was Christmas Eve and Gerard had been kicked out of his own house. His family had not wanted their friends to see what a disappointment the older son was. Of course, they still had Mikey. They thought Mikey was perfect compared to Gerard, for one reason only. Gerard liked to wear girls clothes and Mikey didn't. I mean can you really blame him though, his ass looks really great in a skirt. At least he thought so. And maybe tonight he would meet someone else who had an even better ass. Gerard was headed to the CD store on the other side of town which was surprisingly open on Christmas Eve.

He trudged through the wet dirt, feeling the cold December air sharp against his cheeks. His tights were clinging to his thighs and the dress was starting to itch. If he wasn't careful, with his longish bright red hair, he could have been mistaken for a prostitute. Maybe he could be. Like just for tonight. Sex for money sounds good to him. He really shouldn't, not tonight at least.

~Gerard's POV~
The door to the CD store was opened with a little jingle of a bell to signify a costumer. There were only two other people in the store with me; a fairly tall woman wearing heavy eyeliner and a tattooed man about a quarter of my height. I walk over toward the section with the least amount of pop music, passing the tattooed man. Getting a closer look at him, I realized he was fucking hot. He had almost pitch black hair and was wearing a cardigan over a a blue T-shirt. I glanced over at him and met his eyes. He was smiling at me. Quick Gerard do something attractive. Oh fuck he was walking over to me. I pretend to not notice him quickly approaching me by sorting through the CDs pretending to look for something in particular. He stood by me but didn't speak, he then turns and looks at the CDs, his tattooed hands gracefully shuffling though them and smiled a bit more. I decided to introduce myself, seeing as he wasn't going to any time soon.

"Um, hey." I turn my body towards him and give a small wave. "Oh uh hey, I'm Frank." I grin. His name is hot, but is his ass? "Gerard." I say, gesturing to myself. "Gerard," he repeats. "cool name." He smiles and I smile back. "Thanks. So what are you doing here on Christmas Eve?" He looks up for a moment as he thinks. "You know, I could ask you the same thing." He winks. "Hate to do this to you but I asked you first, honey." I playfully tap his arm and he just smirks. "Well, you know, I don't really have any people to celebrate it with so, here I am. And you?" I contemplate on whether telling him or leaving it a mystery. "My family kicked me out so they could celebrate with their perfect friends." I say, sounding slightly bitter. "That's not very nice." I roll my eyes implying no shit. "Do you have somewhere to stay for the night?" He asks. Nows my chance. "Actually, I don't, but I'm sure I'll find somewhere." He smirks. "Well, my house is currently empty, so you're welcome to stay with me tonight. If you want." He rushes the last part making him sound like a child. "Oh uh, that would be great, sugar. You don't mind?" He looks me up and down again and shakes his head. "Not at all." And with a smirk and wink we are off to his house.