IV

I

n the end, Kakashi told them to refrain themselves from eating breakfast. Akane still did though.

After a few hours of waiting, Sakura oggling at Sasuke, Sasuke standing quietly, Akane sleeping on the poor blonde's lap. Kakashi arrived.

"YOU'RE LATE!!" Screamed both Sakura and Naruto, startling the sleeping girl

Akane flinched, shot up and bonked Naruto in the head

Time lapse

After Kakashi explained the main purpose of the mission, all of them hid themselves, concealing their chakuras while Kakashi was reading his favourite book. Naruto being himself, stood in front of the jonin with a determined face. After having a one sided fight, Kakashi poked Naruto on the butt making him jump to the river.

Akane took this chance to rescue the blonde, 'After all the whole point is to work together'

"Ne Naruto, wanna work together?"
'please say yes, don't be an idiot and just say yes.'

"Sorry Akane, if I'm going to be a Hokage, I need to face this by myself"

Akane sighs, "just as I thought." Naruto looked at the girl questioningly

The raven haired girl jumped from tree to tree only to hear Sakura's scream

Akane jumped down where the pinkette was, seeing the latter on the ground with foam on her mouth.

'Genjustu, shit i forgot how to stop it....OH chakra imbalance'

Akane sent a small amount of chakra, releasing the victim. Blinking slowly, Sakura looked around frantically.

"you were trapped in a genjutsu. Anyways, wanna work together? we can't handle a jonin alone."

Sakura looked at the girl apologetically. "sorry Akane, im going to look for Sasuke." With that the pinkette left

Akane sighs, "i tried sensei." The girl didn't need to turn around to see the jonin behind her. She noticed he was watching them from the start, might as well spar him. She wasn't called a troublemaker for nothing.

Akane threw a roundhouse kick, suprising the jonin.

Kakshi widened his eyes when Akane didn't stop from there

Kakshi widened his eyes when Akane didn't stop from there. She kept on going, forcing jonin to drop his book and pay full attention.
'what style of fighting is this? I've never seen this type before. This year's genins are pretty interesting'

Akane thre another kick but this time, was caught by her opponent. Akane's arms landed on the floor while her feet were still being held. Akane pushed herself from the floor, flipped, with the help of her arms and kicked Kakashi, grazing his mask, ripping them a little

 Akane pushed herself from the floor, flipped, with the help of her arms and kicked Kakashi, grazing his mask, ripping them a little