Be Mine

Original POV
When i saw Jungkook there i just stood there and stared at him. He stared back at me with a grin on his face. I quickly shuffled to my seat and sat down. I took out my books and put them on the table and then i took out my headphones and put them on. Ignoring Jungkook all the way.
I then felt a hand on my shoulder. Oh-dear-sweet-baby-jesus please don't let it be Jungkook, cause if it is, then imma jump outta the window.
Lucky me, it's Jungkook!
"Hey, Soo-Young, would you like to go out to dinner with me?" he said.
"No." i said coldly. He just stared at me in Disbelief.

15 minutes later ~
We're already 15min in the lesson, and its already boring. I fell asleep in class, and literally heard someone scream at me.
"Wake up"
"Yahhhh, fuck off" i said and then fell back asleep. Oh noooooo! I just said fuck off to a teacher. good going Soo-Young!
~after class~
When i got home i saw all of my bags were packed and ready to go.
I ran to my room and quickly changed out of my uniform.

My mom then told me that Jimin was here to pick me up

My mom then told me that Jimin was here to pick me up. I put all of my things in his car and we drove off to his house. When we got there i saw Jungkook and Taehyung sitting and eating pizza.

Jungkook POV
What is Soo-Young doing here?! Who cares, she looks so beautiful right now! Ugh! I just want to kiss her so bad, but i have to wait.

Original POV
I saw that Jungkook was staring at me, i didn't care. He can stare all he wants. I can't believe  that creep is also going to stay here. Well,i mean, he lives here, but still he's a creep.
"Okay, come, lets get you settled in" Jimin said.
"Sure" i said as i grabbed my bags. Jungkook looks real confused 😂😂😂.
When we got to my room, someone came out of the room across from mine, Mr. Kim
"Ooooo, Mrs. Park. Hello" he said looking as smug as ever. I just glared at that worthless cockroach.
"Well... I'm gonna go and start to unpack." i said as i went inside of my room. Mmmm.... Looks great...

While i was unpacking, i heard someone knock at the door

While i was unpacking, i heard someone knock at the door. Ohmygod..... Jungkook!
"What do you want?" i said coldly.
"Need any help?" he said with a shy smile.
"No" i said as i closed the door, but Jungkook put his foot in the doorway so that the door can't close.
"Jungkook.... What do you want now?" i said with anger.
"Are you mad?" he said.
"Yes, now leave"
"Why are you mad? Is it my fault"
"Yes, it's your fault." he just stared at me in complete confusion.
"Why? What did i do?"
"Well....... You're being creepy."
"What! How am i creepy?!" he screamed
"Well.....you know what.... Just go..... Otherwise I'll call Jimin."
He just stared at me with sadness and confusion.
"Fine. JIMIN! HELP ME! JUNGKOOK IS BEING CREEPY!"
After that Jimin rushed towards me and said, "What did he do? Are you okay? Did he hurt you?
*turning to Jungkook * What did you do?!"
"Jimin, Today at school, Jungkook followed me to the bathroom and he kept staring at me. And at your party, he tried to kiss me, I'm really sorry, but it just freaked me ot." i said, and Jimin got red in the face.
"You! DON'T EVER FOLLOW MY SISTER AGAIN! YA HEAR ME?! LEAVE HER ALONE"
Jungkook just turned around and went to his room. Tears filling his eyes.

Jungkook POV
I didn't know that i was being creepy. Honestly I didn't mean to be like that, i just like her soooo much. I understand that she felt creeped out , i mean if someone did that to me, i would also feel creeped out.

Original POV
~NEXT DAY ~
I woke up and quickly got dressed for school.

When I finished, i then went to the kitchen

When I finished, i then went to the kitchen. Aish! Why must Jungkook be here. I just grabbed my bag and ran out. While i was walking to school, i heard footsteps behind me, so i turned around to see Jungkook. Like really! What is his problem.
"Uhh....." that's all i could say.
"Hi......" he said.
"Jungkook...... What is your problem? Do you hate me, or do like it when i get creeped out?"
"Nonono! Not at all..... I just..... Just... Uhhhh.... I like you."
I was speechless. He likes me. Omg. That's 🤪.
"Ummmmm..... I gotta bounce..... Catch ya later Jungkook." i said as i walked away.
~AT SCHOOL~
When i arrived at school. A girl came up to me and said,"Hey Soo-Young, i heard that Felix is going to ask you out. I think he likes you" she said snd winked, then just walked away.