Chapter 3: The academy

THREE MONTHS LATER

Sasuke walks into the academy ready for action, I gonna became Hokage! These extras don't know what's coming! Sasuke thought as he sat down in his spot the left, middle desk.

"Oh hey Sasuke!" a kid with blonde hair, an orange jacket with orange pants sat right next to Sasuke. "Oh shit it's you." Sasuke replied.

"Oi Sasuke, watch your language!" a adult behind him said. "Oh sorr-" Sasuke was going to say, but was interrupted by a girl.

"Good morning Mizuki-sensei!" A girl with pink hair, green eyes, and a Sakura dress interrupted Sasuke. Sasuke saw this girl and blushed, although the girl did noticed him, she looked at him with the same expression everybody else in the hidden leaf village looked at him. Sasuke frowned.

"Good morning Sakura," Mitzuki told Sakura. "Class would be starting soon, please get to your seat,"

"So this is your class? Noice" a man who had just entered the classroom said, he had brown hair, a chunin jacket, and blue pants. "Oh hey Iruka! So what brings you to my class?" Mitzuki asked, as he walked towards Iruka. "Just checking how you are doing. Nothing much." Iruka said.

Sasuke was about to apologize but was interrupted by Mitzuki, which he was already near the podium. "Okay class we are going to spar with each other outside"  I'm going to beat everyone here! Then people will like me! Sasuke thought as he walked towards his classmates line.

"Ok so first we warm up! Run three laps around the field" Mitzuki ordered. All the children ran three laps, Naruto being first, Sasuke being second, Sakura being 13th, (A/N: I counted about 27 total students in Naruto's class in the academy, so Sakura placed in the middle), and some non-important filler kid placed last.

"Good job Sasuke! You almost had me there!" Naruto said as he came up to Sasuke, "Thanks I guess, but next time, I'll beat you!" Sasuke replied, "Heh, I doubt it because once you get to my level, I'll be already two steps ahead of you!" Naruto said with a challenging voice. That talk soon came to an end when both girls and boys ran up to Naruto, and screamed "GOOD JOB NARUTO!". "Uhh thanks guys, but it was just three laps, it wasn't even a race" Naruto replied, blushing a little bit.

"Class get into a single file line! This wasn't the end of the training session!" Mitzuki screamed as the students walked into a line. "Okay we are going to put you into teams, First up is Sasuke vs Naruto!" Mitzuki said as Naruto and Sasuke walked up to each other, "now, do the hand sign," Mitzuki said, "sure!" Naruto and Sasuke said in unison, as the walked towards each other doing the hand sign, almost immediately Sasuke threw the first punch, Naruto dodged effortlessly. Naruto vanishes and the next thing you know, Sasuke was on the ground with Naruto on top of him holding his fist in front of his face.

"GOOD JOB NARUTO!" Said Naruto and Sasuke's classmates. "Naruto your so cool!" Said a familiar super dark navy blue haired girl. All of Sasuke's classmates crowded Naruto with compliments.

Dammit Naruto! How can I complete with you? Your way out of my league! Sasuke thought Naruto got off of him, "now, do the unison hand sign, it basically shows the respect of the spar" Mizuki said. Sasuke scoffed as he walked towards Naruto, Naruto also walked towards Sasuke breaking through the crowd until both Sasuke and Naruto stood face to face to each other. Naruto pulled his hand up, so did Sasuke, but instead of Sasuke giving Unison hand sign, he grabbed Naruto by the collar of his shirt catching Naruto by surprise,

"SASUKE! THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR!" Mitzuki scolded Sasuke as he pulled Sasuke hand off of Naruto, "Apologize! Now!" No, they never did anything to me why should I do the same? Sasuke thought as small tears fall down his face, "Sasuke are you okay?" Naruto asked, "is there something we need to talk about?" Mitzuki said, attempting to grabbed his shoulder but before Mitzuki can touch him Sasuke ran off. "SASUKE WAIT!" Naruto screamed trying to run after him, "give him some space, he isn't ready to talk yet." Mitzuki said.

————————————————————

Sasuke sat on a bench, bawling his eyes out. All of this just for a stupid spar..... Sasuke thought, as he started to stop crying.

"Why are you sad?" A voice asked behind him, "its just something stupid, nothing important." Sasuke responded, "no, I like to hear it, I have time," the voice said as the figure sat next to him on the bench.

The man had long white hair, a reddish vest, green shirt and brown pants with a purple rope connecting it, "so, what's wrong?" The man asked. "everyone hates me and I do not know why, I thought maybe if I beat one of my classmates I would gain their respect, but I failed and now I don't know what to do." Sasuke responded. "It's okay to feel like that sometimes, maybe one day you would save them from something then they would give you their respect, until then, stay determined. Welp I better get going," the man said as he got up from the bench and walked away.

Who was that old man? Sasuke thought. Sasuke decided to stay on the bench a few more hours.

————————————————————

"SASUKE! WHERE WERE YOU!" Sasuke recognized that voice from anywhere, it was Itachi! Itachi walked up to him, "are you okay" Itachi said, "I am now!" Sasuke responded, at least I have him, Sasuke thought.

"See! I told you! My sensory skills are spot on!" Another man popped up in front of him, "go away Obito-senpai no one likes you" Itachi said, "awww booo, welp, you two do need some time alone. Your classmate was looking for you, just to let you know I'll tell him your okay," Obito said.

"How is Obito your senpai Itachi? You look so old" Sasuke asked, "I'm about eight years older than him, and HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW MY AGE! I'M YOUR BROTHER!" Itachi said, "I dunno, I never see you" Sasuke replied, but Itachi just laughs and says "come on let's go home, it's late" Itachi picks up Sasuke and runs to their house under a full moon.

————————————————————

"You ready" said a man with white hair, an orange mask, which had only one eye hole in it, and a black cloak, equipped with some kunai.

Another man with blonde hair nodded putting on an ANBU mask as they walked into the Uchiha clan's entrance.

"Lets go".