Chapter 22

Zayns POV
I finally found out where Josh lived, I was driving there now. I got out of my car and knocked on the door. I received no answer so I tried to open it and it was unlocked. I walked in and nobody was there. So I walked around until I heard voices come from upstairs. I walked quietly upstairs until I got to the door of the room where the notices were coming from.
"Shush up" someone said
"Zayn will find out, he'll come to save me"
"Whatever" he said again
Anger boiled in me and I kicked the door open, only yo find no one there, but a voice recording.
"What the fuck!" I yelled
Of course Josh wouldn't be this easy. Then a shot of pain went to my head as I dropped to the ground letting darkness take over me.

Liam's POV
I heard the door. I heard Zayn yell. Yet I couldn't do anything. I don't know what he'd do to me if I tried, I didn't know what Josh was capable of. Until he brought unconscious Zayn in and set him on the ground. I couldn't help but to crawl to him and wrap myself around him.
"You monster, what have you done?"
"What I needed to do to get to you"
"What?"
"In order for you precious Zayn to-" he was cut off by Zayn gritting and waking up
"Zayn" I said and he looked at me
"Liam?"
"As I was saying, I'm order for your precious Zayn to stay safe, you'll have to forget about him, and belong to me"
"Never" I yelled and he walked towards me and wrapped his hands around my throat making me loose oxygen and Zayn trying to pry him off me neck.
"You'll do it now won't you?" He asked and I managed to nod and he let go.
"Good"
"Liam don't"
"Shut up Zayn, I don't want him to but you....or me, just go with it. This means we we to meant to be" I said with tears in my eyes
"Josh, what's wrong with you!?" Zayn yelled
"Nothing me precious little Zayn......wait.....change of plans. I'd rather have Zayn" he said and Zayn shook his head.
"Well to bad Zayn" Josh said
"Liam, I'm gonna regret this baby ok but I'm doing it for you, doing it for our love, I love you Liam remember that" Zayn said
"I will" I said before it all went dark and Zayn screamed.
I woke back up at home in my bed. And lady was Monday and I had a massive head ache. I didn't want to go to school though, I had to face Zayn and Josh be together again. And I didn't like it one bit. But I maned up and grew a pair and left to go to school. I saw Zayn with Josh at his locker and Zayn had a sad face bit didn't look at me instead he looked at Josh then laughed. That's when Josh looked at me and before I knew it im was being pinned to the wall by Josh.
"Why are you looking at my boyfriend, he's done with you" he soat and Zayn stayed quiet.
"Sorry"
"You better be" he said before walking away.
Gosh he was mean. Later on in the day I caught Zayn alone in the hallway so I pulled him into the supply closet and locked the door.
"Liam" he whisper yelled at me
"What!" I whisper yelled back
"What are you doing?"
"Well I, telling you I'm thinking of a plan to get you back."
"Josh is smart, make several"
"I will ok, we'll be together soon baby"
"I know" he said then kissed me.
Oh god how I've missed his lips. Like I never wanted this to end, then we heard a familiar voice.
"Hey have you seen Zayn....or Liam" Josh asked
"No not Zayn, but I saw Liam when I was walking here" Niall said
"Thanks Niall" Josh said before what I guessed was walking away.
"Li, we should stop, this is wrong"
"We need to tell the police" I said
"We can't,you know what he'll do?"
"I don't but I'm willing to find out if that means being with you again"
"Ah you sap, stop it"
"Whatever, bring up your acting skills too, you suck, Harry can act better than you"
"Am I really that bad?"
"Yes, now leave" I said and he nodded kissing me one last time
"That's for us Liam The Tease"
"For us Zayn The FuckMaster" I said back and he left the closet. I waited a bit before leaving as well going to my next class.

Zayn POV
I hated pretending I loved Josh, yeah I did at one point, but I hate him right about now.
"Zayn your going to my house tonight"
"I never agreed to this" I said
"Well you have now"
"No I haven't Josh"
"What's the matter, you don't get to hang with Liam?"
"Well yeah-"
"Get over it Zayn, your not getting rid of me"
"Yes I will"
"No you won't" he said pressing me against a locker then kissed me
So to spice things up a bit I grinned on him a little making him let out a little moan at the back of his throat.
"Now I know what I want to do with you" he said before kissing me again
"No, cause I'm not going remember"
"Then how are you gonna get home?"
"I'll ask Liam"
"Now, you'll go to my house"
"No thank you Joshy I rather not"
"Ah nick names not Zaynie"
"Yes nicknames Joshy they're the best"
"Your to cute"
"I know, you don't have to tell me"
"And really full of it"
"I am not,don't lie on me like that" I said as we walked to his car
"I'm not lying you really are"
"Then so are you cause I try to act like you"
"Try harder, I'm a sweet little boy"
"Lies, your mean to me,cause you left me"
"Ah my baby's still stuck up on that?" He asked when we pulled into his empty driveway
"Yes I am"
"Well let me apologize" he said the leaned over to kiss me.
"Let's take this inside" he whispered and I don't know what took over me but I liked the idea.
I followed to his room where he pushed me against his bed and started stripping me. It's when I was in boxers and he was in his when I was snapped back into reality.
"Josh stop" I said
"Sshh Zayn I'll be good"
"No, Josh stop" I said again and he didn't listen
"It's ok Zayn" he said pulling my boxers off making me squirm as he took his off after
"Josh please stop" I said with tears streaming down my face.
"I'm sorry but I don't like stopping what I start without finishing it" he said the pushed himself inside me.
Making me screech in pain. He didn't even warn me.
"Your fucking bastard"
"Thank you Zayn"
"Get off me"
"I thought you couldn't stop yourself"
"I can now"
"Is it cause I'm not Louis?" "Or cause I'm not Liam"
"Cause your not Liam" "nothing's the same cause your not him" I said as he trusted into me harder and harder.
"Ah, shut up Zayn" he said as the tears were still streaming down my face and I went back to pleading for him to stop.
I've just been raped by Josh Kendrick. And I didn't even see it coming till it was too late. So I laid in his bed, beside him, sweaty and eyes stained from tears with my throat hurting from screaming at him to stop. I felt so violated and disgusted with myself. I needed to know Liam's plan. Or Liam need to commence it fast cause being with Josh was hard.

A/n: so I know you all hate Josh now!!I do to. But don't worry, you'll just hate him even more, then you'll say wow. Then the story will be over. But the fun part is, YOU DONT KNOW WHEN!! Haha. Remember on the chapter before this comment a question ok babes.!! Bye my lovelies it's 1:57 a.m. But it's probably not when you read this!!