𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 : 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑤𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑡 ♡︎

veronica woke up from her nap as she heard hed phone buzzing. she realized that it was all texts and missed calls from her friends which she had to pick up from the airport. she got dressed quickly them got her car keys from the counter and walked out the door making sure to lock the door behind her.

                      TIME SKIP CUZ IM LAZY

she arrived at the airport and looked around to find her friends. she spotted elias and pj. she ran over to them and smiled as she hugged elias from behind then pulled away and hugged pj. "hi" she said with excitement in her voice. "hi" the two boys said at the same time while looking at each other trying to hold in their laughs. veronica then realizes caleb isn't there as she looks around to find him. "where's caleb" she asks as her face drops. "dont worry he's just in the bathroom. but wanna make out?" elias says as he leans in for a kiss. veronica leans in aswell when she hears a familiar voice, "hey guys" caleb said. veronica pushed elias away and hugged caleb. "hi ew you smell bad nevermimd" she said as she pulled away from the hug and stood 6 feet away from him. pj and elias stood 6 feet away from caleb knowing he just took a fart. they walked out of the airport which now smelled like caleb's farts and got into veronica's car. "wait." veronica sprayed perfume all over caleb "you aint making my car smell either nasty ass."

                              TIME SKIP AGAIN .

they all arrived at veronica's house and set their bags in their rooms. as they all went downstairs to the living room. it was their first time actually seeing each other in person so all they could do was stare at each other. "okay so what you guys wanna do??" elias said as he broke the silence. "fuck." pj replied. "make out with veronica." caleb replied aswell. veronica slowly moved away from him and sat on the other side of the couch. "im okay.. i think we should go to sleep yay fun idea !!!!! goodnight" she said as she walked into her room and locked the door. all the boys shrugged as they all went into caleb's room. they probably had an threesome honestly who knows ok bye🙄