𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 : 𝑝𝑠𝑦𝑐ℎ𝑜 ♡︎

veronica had woken up the next day to hear the sound of caleb, elias, and pj all yelling at eachother. it was only the second day of them being together and they were already arguing. she got up and took a shower. after she finished her shower they were still arguing, she hurried and got changed once she heard stuff were being thrown.

"what the fuck." she yelled as she walked out her room and saw caleb pushing elias. caleb froze as he saw her and backed away from elias.

"i can explain look" caleb began to say as pj cut him off. "shut the fuck up you aint gotta explain shit" he said as he stood right infront of him.

elias moved pj out of the way and punched caleb. veronica ran up to them and pushed elias out of the way. "what the fuck elias" she said in a more angry tone.

"i'm fine." caleb says to veronica as she moves her out of the way to swing at elias.

"no you aren't you're literally bleeding" veronica said as she wiped blood off of his face and turned to roll her eyes at pj and elias.

"shut the fuck up already v" pj and elias said at the same time which left veronica and caleb both confused.

"bruh get the fuck out for real get your shit and leave no joke. actually hold up i'll get it for you" veronica said as she went into the room and grabbed both of their suitcases and threw them out the door.

"bye." veronica said as she held the door open for them to walk out. as they we're walking out the door elias continued to drag it on. not being able to admit he was wrong, typical of him.

"bruh why does caleb get to stay." elias says. veronica then slams the door and quickly locks it so that they dont try to get back in after she heard elias' voice.

"you didnt even have to do that bruh." caleb says as he follows veronica to the kitchen and sits down at the table.

"what happened i wasnt even expecting to wake up to hear you all fighting." she says as she grabs a cup of water, hands it to him, and takes a seat on the table.

"damn i got alot to tell you about them." he says as he takes a sip out of his water and sets it down on the table. "so basically elias has been acting weird lately and not like weird like.. psycho fucking weird. you remember how jealous he was of you when we dated right?"

"well yeah but i thought everyone got over that" veronica said , very confused on where this conversation was going.

"everyone except elias. he hacked my instagram when we had that messy ass break up and it logged me out."

at this point v was furious. "what. the. fuck. okay what else did this psycho bitch do?"

"he doesn't believe you're black at all. i had to explain how genetics work because you obviously got your moms features more than your dads. he said he can sense you're not because of his race radar. pj lied about being black and elias never said anything to him, also my ex valerie is actually elias catfishing as valerie. i found out because i found the girl whos pics she used and i dmed her and the girl replied with 'i think you have the wrong person.' and he told sara who was bi curious at the time that she wasnt bi because he can just tell she isnt bi. sara called her out and said hes biphobic and was making sara feel invalid. elias told sara that he isnt biphobic because hes bi himself like how does that work?? also we were talking about roblox once and he randomly brought you up and said that he wasnt gonna play with me if i didnt say 'elias is better than v' "

"i fucking hate elias now my trust issues are so bad already he just made them worse , i got fake people showing fake love to me fr" v said already in shock about this.

"bruh i needed to get rid of him so i just confronted him here infront of you so i could tell you everything hes said and done in person" caleb said as he got up.

"anyways so basically elias is mental and fucking psycho and is obsessed with both of us and pj is like his puppet."

"yeah how much you wanna bet he would go outta his way to murder your ass"

"shut up."

a/n
hey guys ❤️❤️ i said i wasnt gonna update this at all and im not but i just posted this to expose the person who elias is based off of so yeah everything that you read here is shit 'elias' actually did theres more but im lazy and forgot how to write so Yeah Bye 😒🖕🏿 hope u read this "elias"<3