Through Sickness and Health

Through sickness and health, she'd promised but right not Midas was getting on her nerves, trying to convince her to let him go to work even while he was over the toilet throwing last weeks lunch up.

"I can still *HIC* gooooo Y/N, M' fine," he said his deep English accent sounding slightly scratchy from all the coughing and throwing up.

"No means No Midas, you can bearly talk darling just lay it off and go to bed Okay?" Y/N said putting her hands on her hips patience growing thin

"But Y/N I have important stuff to do at the agen-" he cut himself off to dry heave into the toilet due to the fact there was nothing left in him to throw up.

Y/N just lent down and rubbed his back gently pinching the nape of his neck once or twice as she did so.

He ended up just laying his cheek on the toilet pan hiccupping feeling embarrassed to be like this while
Y/N is in the room the gold in his hands slowly spreading to his elbows.

Y/N just pulled Midas over and picked him up, Sure he is tall but he is very light, Y/N carried him Bridal style into their room and laid him down in bed moving a basin to the bedside table so he was within easy reach of it.

Y/N moved away to grab Midas some fresh clothes to change into because his uniform was completely covered in bile. With a small sigh Y/N
Walked back over shaking Midas's shoulder earning a small groan from the man.

"You gotta change Love, you're covered in sick" Y/N said patting his cheek gently

Midas just opened his eyes his golden orb staring at her sleepily

"Come on," Y/N said pulling him to sit up and beginning to unbutton his vest and shirt.

"wow Y/N so forward, least buy me dinner first~," Midas said just completely out of it at this point.

Y/N shook her head getting Midas's vest and shirt off finally before checking his temperature moving the hair that was stuck to his forehead due too how sweaty he was at the moment.

"You're burning up bad" Y/N mumbled under her breath before beginning to take his trousers off. Midas let out a groan trying to weakly nudge Y/N away.

"I have a wifeeeee" he grumbles tossing himself an about in bed.

"Good to know your still loyal when sick" Y/N mumbled with a smile getting Midas's trousers off spotting the small golden freckles and flakes bunched on his thighs and shoulder blades (they aren't big blotches they just look like gold freckles) and practically all over his waist and chest.

Y/N began to put Midas in a pair of light blue flannel PJ bottoms and a loose long sleeve white PJ top that showed the starts of his collar bone

Y/N smiled kissing Midas's cheek whispering "that's me all done Doll, your all clean now," into his ear.

Midas hasn't been really sick before, he's had a small cold but never this.

He just grumbled grabbing the light blanket from Y/N side of the bed and wrapping it around himself.

Y/N smiled looking at her husband all curled up in bed only being able to see his messy hair sticking up from out of the blanket.

Messing up Midas's hair Y/N sat on the edge of the bed looking out of the window with a sigh. Y/N felt a pair of strong arms wrap around her waist.

Midas laid his head on Y/N's shoulder his messy hair tickling her cheek

"Warm...." Midas mumbled letting out a small yawn as he closed his eyes still resting his head on Y/N shoulder.

"Midas did you use your eye drops today?" Y/N asked, due to Midas being blind in one eye he needs eye drops in the blind eye to moisturize the eye and keep it from being stingy or sore he needs to use glasses if he's doing paperwork.

Midas just huffed and shook his head burying his face into Y/N neck "my eye's fine I don't need 'm" he mumbled.

Y/N frowned kissing the top of Midas's head and getting up to go find his eye drops.

"Nooooooo come back" Midas whined trying to get up despite being tangled up in his blanket.

Y/N just smiled with a giggle going to the dresser to look through the drawers finding his eye drops

"Right sit up so you can use these" Y/N said walking over to the bed sitting down next to Midas handing him the small bottle.

Midas sighed looking at the bottle opening it tilting his head back and dropping the liquid into his eye with a small hiss quickly blinking handing the bottle back to Y/N flopping back down into bed.

Y/N smiled putting the eye drops on the bedside table laying down next to Midas snuggling into the man playing with his hair and swinging a leg over his waist laying her head on his collarbone.

"I love you" Y/N mumbled grabing Midas's hand playing with the silver wedding ring contrasting with his gold hands.

(890 word count)