GHOSTBUSTERS

G H O S T
B U S T E R S
introduction.

    ⌷⌷⌷⌷⌷ ✶ ⌷⌷⌷⌷⌷ 

⌷⌷⌷⌷⌷ ✶ ⌷⌷⌷⌷⌷

 MANY BELIEVED THAT SINCE ALIENS WERE REALLY, GHOSTS WERE AS WELL

MANY BELIEVED THAT SINCE ALIENS WERE REALLY, GHOSTS WERE AS WELL. Inside the small town of Hawkins, Indiana, most people were aware that there was a ghost problem lurking about their quaint town, but no one was willing to admit it sue to the fear of what would happen if they faced reality. Those that did speak out, well, no one knew what happened to them since anyone who tried to warn people about the outbreak was no where to be found.

Ghosts were deemed as folktales people used to get tourists to stop in and spend money on useless souvenirs their town offered red, but for an odd and slightly dysfunctional group, they knew ghosts were very much real, and they were prepared to stop them despite the odds pitted against them.

For Henry Venkman, the great grandson of the late, Peter Venkman, or as Hawkins liked to remember him by: Hawkins Crazy Ghostbuster, Henry knew that the ghosts that were popping up more needed to be stopped, and so did his best friend. But being jobless and on the verge of getting officially disowned by his family, Henry needed to get a job, or more preferably, find a way to save his town and get some reward money.

Jane Foster was working hard to prove more of her theories, but that all changed when her former intern called her from a small town, claiming she needed her help. Jane wasn't at all prepared for what she would be thrown against, but when she found the so called local 'Ghostbusters', she discovered that just maybe there was something else she needed to do, starting with saving a small town.

With the whole town and all of time working against them, Henry and Jane decided to work together with their teams to try and discover the root to their ghost problem and save the cruel but worthy town from a fiery death that may or may not happen to bring two different people together due to a turn of events.