chapter one

nothing was as good as it seemed
everything ended
everything had its demons
it's curses
it's lies

these were the thoughts that ran through his head as he slept in his room. hell hadn't been kind to him. not one bit, but he needed to push that away and keep going.. for them. they were his family and they had no idea of what he thought and dreamt of. the nightmares circled his head and caused him to be down most of the time; despite the fact that he had a happy outward posture. it was a weird mix. and not a good one.

the male Sat right up in his bed, breathing heavily, and instantly he noticed how he was covered in a cold sweat. dark, puffy eyes darted around the dark room, Looking for answers.
eventually he realized that it was just his room, and that the male needed to relax himself.
so shakingly, he shut his tired his eyes and laid on the pillow, breathing soon thinning out from gasps to a normal pattern. his chest rose and fell with each, sharp clear breath in the air. he felt like his lungs were being pierced. every breath.. just more needles.

eventually his body went limp, signaling the start of yet again; more nightmares. perfect.

a vibrant Ray of Sun shown through his window, and onto his eyelid, causing him to stir and turn about in his bed sluggishly. his hair a complete mess.

a shrill noise pierced the calm air, ripping into his ears with precision, he shot up in his bed and gasped at what he saw.