Chapter 13

Chapter 13
Training With King Kai!
Namek!

(Y/N PoV)

So here I am, training with King Kai.

I was trying to use Kaioken x20, but I can't use it for longer than 2 minutes.

That's why I was training with weights, that were each 7 ton.

I had these weights on my hands, in the form of wrist bands, on my feet, in the form of boots and on my chest, in the form of a black tanktop, which was covered by my Saiyan Armor.

The weights helped me of course with my speed and strength, but the main goal was endurance.

If I could use Kaioken x20 for longer than 10 minutes, I could have fun and actually feel the heat of a good fight!

Everyone, who died by Nappa, or in Yamcha's case, Saibamen, are here too, but they don't really train too hard.

Piccolo is meditating, as always and Tien is doing his usual training routine.

Yamcha is taking a break, because he's the weakest of us and the gravity proves to be to strong for him.

Chiaotzu is sleeping and King Kai is trying to make good jokes.

I just shake my head in disappointment.

"Piccolo!" I call out, making him look at me.

"Do you want to spar?" I ask.

He smirked and nodded.

"Just don't go overboard!" yelled King Kai, while I just rolled my eyes.

We stood still for few moments, until I decided to attack and he dodged.

'Mr. Piccolo is using his famous arts of dodging? I'm honoured.' I thought.

'(N/N)-kun! Concentrate on your opponent.' warned Luna.

I noticed a fist coming my way and I just barely dodged it, because of the weights, which slowed me down.

I jumped back and looked at Piccolo, who had a small tear in his eye.

'I-Is Mr. Piccolo proud?'

I went for the offensive again and almost landed a solid punch, but because of the weights he dodged and kicked me in the gut.

I didn't really make much.

Of course I felt it, but I was pushed back few millimetres.

I smirked, grabbed Piccolo's leg and proceeded to throw him around King Kai's planet.

When he made a full round around the small planet, I elbowed him making him land on his back, cracking the ground a bit.

I jumped as far as I could and prepared for any incoming attack.

Piccolo stood up, bruises and small trickles of blood visible on him.

Then I turned to Tien, who took a break too and watched our fight.

"Care to join?" he chuckled, but nonetheless joined.

Since I knew dodging was out of the question now, I started to block.

Few minutes later, I already felt my arms getting numb, so I started to be more aggressive.

Tien was first and he wasn't that bad. After few minutes he was out, because the weights give the advantage of stronger strikes, but you're slower in return of course.

Piccolo immediately attacked and I dodged.

'Hey! I'm getting better and better, minute after minute!' I smiled.