XXII. INSTAGRAM

1,926,714 likes

1,926,714 likes. 903,824 comments.
youtubertea: claudia grey. how can one woman spark so much controversy over the internet in two weeks? miss. grey began her youtube career only two years ago, uploading content about the supernatural, and gained quite the following over her videos. her videos even gained the interest of @buzzfeed 's very own @shanemadej . it seemed as if the pair was a match made in heaven, them seen together for the first time together in a video of buzzfeed unsolved earlier this year. the fans loved her so much that she was offered to be a member of the @buzzfeedunsolved very own team, tagging along with madej and his best friend @ryanbergara. shane and claudia began dating soon after her first appearance, and it seemed as if everything was going well. that was, until, #claudiaiscancelled began trending on twitter after a source sent us a picture of ryan bergara and claudia grey sharing a kiss without madej present. it seemed as if none of the three were going to speak up about the matter, until bergara posted his truth on instagram. now us, and the people, are left with the question : is he really telling the truth? did he attempt to make a move on his best friends girlfriend? it seems as if he is telling the truth by @c.grey posting a picture of her hand and someone else's. however, here at youtuber tea, we are here to tell you all with extensive sourcing and research — that it is not true. claudia grey was the one to kiss ryan bergara first, and is responsible for breaking up the buzzfeed unsolved team. what will she do next? follow us for around the clock updates on your favorite cheating member of the buzzfeed unsolved team.

~
authors note : uh oh