news + other stuff + thanks ( not a chapter )

okay hi

I dont know if anyone will even read this

I know it's probably been really weird seeing all of these sudden updates bc this story started in 2018 and for a while I was thinking about discontinuing it and I'd have random updates from time to time lol

I'm not good at being formal, so I hope you guys are okay with me just kinda spilling out onto my keyboard

if you guys dont know, I'm Eleanor. hi, it's nice to meet you. and yes, I'm talking to you, reader, whomever you are. I hope your day is going well.

this story has just surpassed 40k reads. that is fucking insane, absolutely mind boggling. my head can't wrap around that number -- and believe me, I've tried to many times. so many of you have added this story to your libraries that it's honestly scary how much of a following this story has gotten. and OH it's number 44 in ghosts out of like 18k books so um, wtf??

I literally made this story because I was in a bad place and I needed some kind of outlet, and I really wanted to try out the 'social media' type of fan fiction instead of me writing out full chapters.

so from the bottom of my heart, thank you. whether or not you read a few chapters or all, comment or dont, or are just skimming through. it means the world to see the support I get from this story.

as far as other stuff I wanted to talk about briefly, I wanted to update you guys on how I will try and update this story given my current state. I live in Chicago, Illinois, in the usa who is currently in the middle of a pandemic as im aware all of you probably know. im in quarantine, so I have A LOT of free time on my hands. I will try and update every day if I can.

I'd also love to talk to some of you, my messages are always open! Im bored and id love to make friends lol.

hope everyone Is doing good and staying safe, love you all!