Chapter 4// premier

"Us, Rory! the menu is us!" I yelled at Rory as Benny took his hand down from his forehead. Everyone had surrounded us like a circle, now theres no way out.

"Ohhh." He trailed off. As soon as I stop glaring at Rory I hear footsteps and in comes Jesse. If only he wasn't cute I could say that I hate him. He came in dragging Sarah behind him.

"Ah" Jesse groaned as he smirked. "Don't they look delicious?" He said as he looked me up and down and I immediately became uncomfortable.

"You cant!" Sarah said. "Not them! I know these kids" she sighed out. "I'm babysitting them!" She motioned to us and my eyes went wide as we all shuffled away from Ethan.

"Well I'm sorry but-" Jesse stops. "Wait. You still need a babysitter?" He asked smirking again.

"Oh no no no" I started motioning to me Rory and Benny.

"No he-" Benny said pointing at Ethan. "He needs a babysitter!" Benny said as all eyes were on Ethan and some started laughing.

"What? No I don't!" Ethan protested.

"So... why exactly, do you need a babysitter?" Erica's jerk of a man asked us.

"No one here needs a babysitter." Ethan said.

"Just because he's a vampire does he have to be such a dorkwad?" Benny asked me and scoffed. "Seriously." He said and I felt the mans eyes burning into Benny and he lunged forward as I put my arms out to block him. He growled at us as Jesse held him back.

"Woah woah! Stop!" He said. as soon as I felt like it was safe I put my arms down and felt Benny's hand on my shoulder. I looked up at him and he gave me a small smile which made butterflies erupt in my stomach. "Initiations will follow tradition" Jesse interrupted. As he paused he turned his attention to Sarah. "Fledglings eat first." He said as Sarah looked panicked. I felt a hand on my back pushing me forward as I realized they wanted Sarah to drink from me.

"Um Im sure my blood wouldn't taste as good as rorys.." I giggled trying to back up but as soon as I was about to take a step someone growled at me.

"Hear her heart pumping?" Jesse asked Sarah as my heart beat faster. "It's the beat of a whole new world waiting for you." He said and looked at me. "One where you'll never die, never grow old.." he trailed off. "One bite and it's yours." He whispered to Sarah as she looked at me pleadingly.

"No! they can't do this!" I hear Benny whisper yelling from behind me. Sarah took a step forward and Ethan lunged in front of me.

"Sarah don't!" He said grabbing her arm and he went into that weird state he was in earlier. My panicked eyes went to Benny as he realized what was happening.

"Oh god- I will do it." Erica groaned pushing Sarah out of the way and I looked at her with panic.

"No erica please don't" I said and Rory stepped in front of me.

"Do it to me instead." Rory said and I felt bad. Do I really wanna sacrifice Rory for myself? I mean he got bitten anyways... right?

"Thank you Rory!" I whispered to him as I backed up and she didn't hesitate, sinking her teeth into Rorys neck. I couldn't watch. Tears filled my eyes as I backed up into Benny and hid my face in his shirt as I cried. He put an arm around my waist and patted my back. As soon as Erica was done Sarah pushed Erica's man backwards and broke the legs off the table and showed them off like stakes.

"Back off!" She threatened. "I mean it!" She said.

"Seriously." Jesse asked. "Where can you go?" He said and we were all behind Sarah following wherever she told us to go.